i used to believe in the blackpill, but...

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
Some dude on here went outside and saw sub-5s slaying mad poonani

And this Indian guy on here swears he knows a guy who is in IT that dates a low-end stacy

I just cannot justify my continued belief in the blackpill in the face of such compelling evidence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, baerr, primqwe and 12 others
Too long not readinf

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and NZb6Air
zero

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Brutal no replies because everyone knows its true
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, bourgeoizyzz and Gaygymmaxx
Some dude on here went outside and saw sub-5s slaying mad poonani

And this Indian guy on here swears he knows a guy who is in IT that dates a low-end stacy

I just cannot justify my continued belief in the blackpill in the face of such compelling evidence
You've convinced me. I'm out of here.

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Black pill is true on most occasions

• +1
no man its totally over for muh 99% of men blackpill is so real even htn struggles :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and bourgeoizyzz
Looks matter but exceptions exist.

Personally, I don't care about sex or dating anymore since realizing I don't even like sex and that I'm kind of repulsed by romance (for myself I mean).

The only "looksmax" I am doing is lifting weights and it's only because I personally want to have a muscular ripped physique because it's a look I desire to have, and on some level, maybe for vanity and ego. I only came back here because I was curious if much had changed after a long absense. Unfortunately, most of the users I used to know are completely gone.

If you care so much about getting laid, avoid dating apps if you're average looking, rely mainly on social circles and good opportunities will come you way. I had many opportunities over the past 8 years but said no every single time.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Looks matter but exceptions exist.

Personally, I don't care about sex or dating anymore since realizing I don't even like sex and that I'm kind of repulsed by romance (for myself I mean).

The only "looksmax" I am doing is lifting weights and it's only because I personally want to have a muscular ripped physique because it's a look I desire to have, and on some level, maybe for vanity and ego. I only came back here because I was curious if much had changed after a long absense. Unfortunately, most of the users I used to know are completely gone.

If you care so much about getting laid, avoid dating apps if you're average looking, rely mainly on social circles and good opportunities will come you way. I had many opportunities over the past 8 years but said no every single time.
Animated GIF

That's what guys say, including the gays themselves, when I have told them. Truth is, I feel equally uninterested in both genders both sexually and romantically. That's actually described as asexuality. Or in my case, aromantic asexual. I still have a popular IMDb list named "Most beautiful actresses" which makes people skeptical about me being aroace, but the truth is, you can find a girl pretty without wanting to fuck her. Aesthetic attraction is different from sexual attraction. Straight/gay/bi people will never get that.

I still get horny like everyone else and sometimes have a very high sex drive but I don't like sex, and I don't like romance, it feels suffocating the idea of having someone sleeping in the same bed as me or being close to me. My parents always assumed I was just unwilling to commit to any relationship because I was immature or young, but truth is I just have no interest in it whatsoever.

Sometimes I wish I was normal but at the same time, I'm glad I'm not because there is no risk of accidentally getting a girl pregnant, and I'm not obsessed about getting laid or getting a girlfriend like a lot of guys are (and like how I used to be before figuring things out).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and looksmaxxing223
That's what guys say, including the gays themselves, when I have told them. Truth is, I feel equally uninterested in both genders both sexually and romantically. That's actually described as asexuality. Or in my case, aromantic asexual. I still have a popular IMDb list named "Most beautiful actresses" which makes people skeptical about me being aroace, but the truth is, you can find a girl pretty without wanting to fuck her. Aesthetic attraction is different from sexual attraction. Straight/gay/bi people will never get that.

I still get horny like everyone else and sometimes have a very high sex drive but I don't like sex, and I don't like romance, it feels suffocating the idea of having someone sleeping in the same bed as me or being close to me. My parents always assumed I was just unwilling to commit to any relationship because I was immature or young, but truth is I just have no interest in it whatsoever.

Sometimes I wish I was normal but at the same time, I'm glad I'm not because there is no risk of accidentally getting a girl pregnant, and I'm not obsessed about getting laid or getting a girlfriend like a lot of guys are (and like how I used to be before figuring things out).
Bro it's looksmax.org i'm gonna be honest no one is reading all this on a random shitpost thread. saying this for ur sake lol

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

Jiminy Cricket Sleep GIF by Disney

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
They're slowly waking up..

• +1
On second thought, I just want to say, when you get to your mid to late 20s, your hormones are not on the same level as they were at age 16-18, but since I got back into lifting, I regained my libido, and regained my interest in getting laid.

But if you live a very sedentary lifestyle for many years, eventually, if you're not careful, you may end up with the same issue I had. And thinking that nofap is the solution would be a huge mistake.

And thinking that nofap is the solution would be a huge mistake.
A.B.F.

Aways
Be
Fapping

If you're not in public and your meat isn't out, just what are you doing?

• JFL
Reactions: copingvolcel
A.B.F.

Aways
Be
Fapping

If you're not in public and your meat isn't out, just what are you doing?
I'm not kidding, I train at home, and when I finish my workouts, sometimes I get a full erection and get really horny, even though I train to failure with lots of volume. When mainstream media says that exercise boosts libido, they're not lying.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe

I'm asexual too, maybe you can create a thread about it