I used to believe that life was mysterious

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Until I found the blackpill and relized that life is literally all about your looks.

Every single interaction you have with people is based on how you look. Looks are a prerequisite to succeed in life unless you are a genius with 99th percentile IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, HighIQcel, Chadlitecel and 9 others
Mystery me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
WHOA, THX FOR GROUNDBREAKING NEWS, OP!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Crazy shit, man.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671 and Bewusst
Life is not all about looks JFL

It's also about how big your dick is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4310, diggbicc and 1 other person
Life is not all about looks JFL

It's also about how big your dick is
that counts in looks, cos it can look small and thin or thick and big. obv its appearance is part of your overall looks

mysteries me

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
that counts in looks, cos it can look small and thin or thick and big. obv its appearance is part of your overall looks

Are you counting money as looks as well because money lets you buy things that look good? Dick size is not about looks it's about the physical capability of producing pleasure.

Are you counting money as looks as well because money lets you buy things that look good? Dick size is not about looks it's about the physical capability of producing pleasure.
Not really there's guys who might be 5" who lasts long but women will be instantly turned off when they see his dick as compared to a 8" BBC who might last less time? Do you not agree?

Until I found the blackpill and relized that life is literally all about your looks.

Every single interaction you have with people is based on how you look. Looks are a prerequisite to succeed in life unless you are a genius with 99th percentile IQ.
you really lose motivation for anything after you find out you will be judged by your looks and not by your actions

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4310
Not really there's guys who might be 5" who lasts long but women will be instantly turned off when they see his dick as compared to a 8" BBC who might last less time? Do you not agree?

Dick is kind of a grey area as to whether it counts as "looks" imo. I can see your perspective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majorcope and aestheticallypleasin
this is true. looks affect everything, not just who you can get your dick wet with

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

99th percentile IQ means nothing. I would trade my IQ for looks any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Golang and Deleted member 4310
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310