I used to care more about society. Now I care more about me.

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
I used to care a lot about saving society from degeneracy or whatever. I will never accomplish this alone and I didn't seem to be going anywhere, so I just focus on myself now and my life is getting better.

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Alucard69, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
I used to care a lot about saving society from degeneracy or whatever. I will never accomplish this alone and I didn't seem to be going anywhere, so I just focus on myself now and my life is getting better.
Fuck what others say

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sexy

your username is sexy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sexy
I would care about society, but society doesn't care about people like me. I value individualists

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, perpetuallytired and sexy
Real
Same thing kinda happen to me tbh, I was blackpilled for a wile but I only stopped caring about politics 2 months ago

Reminder that Stalin became a dictator ONLY because he MOGGED Lenin

Stalin was a 5'5 htn while Lenin was an LTN 5'3 truecel:hnghn::woke:

• Woah
Reactions: sexy
I used to think society could be saved i actually cared about humans but all the suffering and shit It made me go through changed my view about It i never asked to be this way i wish things didnt turn out like this but society turned me into something i just wasnt meant to be..

Last edited:
  • +1
I would rather put effort into destroying society further than trying to improve it. It’s too far gone and it doesn’t deserve any help

• +1