I used to cry everyweek

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Spent few years surrounded by the Norwegians, it was traumatising. I didn’t know hell existed on earth until then. Any male ethnics living there would understand.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, soover4me and 1 other person
@Orc @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Xangsane @Eli @Jungcuck

@Tai Lung @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @coispet this nigga isnt from norway bro, how cucked do you have to be to larp getting pheno mogged

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Bro you need to stop everyone here is gonna not like you and you’ll get eviscerated I’m warning you nigga I’m not gonna do it but it will happen.

Just stick to slay threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, coisbhai and 1 other person
As a ukcel i was traumatized

I dont wanna imagine europe for my deathnik niggas

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and sportsmogger
@Tai Lung @WishIwasChico @dimorphism @coispet this nigga isnt from norway bro, how cucked do you have to be to larp getting pheno mogged
He said he lives in US but currently in germany, nothing he says is real anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Egyptianmogger and sportsmogger
Kys faggot larper

You were a demon who encroached upon Hyperborean Heaven. The light burned your eyes until you cried and scurried back to your dark lands.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
Spent my late teenage years surrounded by the Norwegians, it was traumatising. I didn’t know hell existed on earth until then. Any male ethnics living there would understand.
pat pat

Blud imagined getting beat by varg vikernes lol

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger