I used to regularly interact w an htb when I was about 7-9

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
This is before I was homeschooled, she used to sit at my friend's table for a while, but after my friend got some academy fee issue and left, she ended up sitting right besides me, and we would usually talk, I even touched her a few times casually and she pretended like I didn't do anything, I also remember talking to her about how maths doesn't make sense and that I'm never gonna understand it (this aged very well), anyway unfortunately when I was about 12 me and my brother visited her brother since he used to be in the school aswell, and at that point when I saw her she was about 14-16, and still very attractive but this time she simply ignored my existence as if I never even spoke to her, oh well, she was probably the most attractive foid I had ever spoke to in real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Diarrhoea, thorns and 1 other person
A 7 year old “htb” :ROFLMAO:
Rope please

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
A 7 year old “htb” :ROFLMAO:
Rope please
You forgot the part when I talk about when I saw her at the age of 14-16 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse and thorns
You forgot the part when I talk about when I saw her at the age of 14-16 jfl
Yeah most likely you are just too ugly for her to see you as human

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Mkhzee
This is before I was homeschooled, she used to sit at my friend's table for a while, but after my friend got some academy fee issue and left, she ended up sitting right besides me, and we would usually talk, I even touched her a few times casually and she pretended like I didn't do anything, I also remember talking to her about how maths doesn't make sense and that I'm never gonna understand it (this aged very well), anyway unfortunately when I was about 12 me and my brother visited her brother since he used to be in the school aswell, and at that point when I saw her she was about 14-16, and still very attractive but this time she simply ignored my existence as if I never even spoke to her, oh well, she was probably the most attractive foid I had ever spoke to in real life
Your age now?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
I had a similar experience but instead of ignoring me when she saw me again she asked my mom for my number. I was even more high inhib back then so talked like an NPC and fumbled.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
I had a similar experience but instead of ignoring me when she saw me again she asked my mom for my number. I was even more high inhib back then so talked like an NPC and fumbled.
Damn ig I'm glad she ignored me

• +1
Reactions: fuse