I used to shit in the streets till age 7

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Well not streets (bait) but my backyard, we had a toilet but i refused to use it cos i saw a roach once and got ptsd and preferred backyard, i did it till age 6 or 7 when no one was watching / roaming about (usually tea time). My mom had enough of it she one day called my neighbour and told her to tell me off , and she did - she caught me mid poop and said some ramble i dont remember. I started pooping in toilet only at age 7-8 i think

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker, NoReedemingFeature, whiteislandpill and 14 others
I was a very masc kid i broke the nose of a guy 3 years older than me at age 10 , but after that neigbourhood ostracized me and i coped with ps2 batman

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, lowiqNormie and 4 others
My step sister was forced to shit in a bucket outside in the shed due to having massive shits that wouldn’t flush.

I had the same problem, but to prevent shitting in the shed, I shit into the toilet and grabbed my massive shit with my hands and threw it in a bag and threw the bag into the alley.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Klaas Vaaker, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 3 others
if i grew up in kashmir mountains i wouldve been like khabib #CO2 pilled #high altitude #rape eat

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Klaas Vaaker
Well not streets (bait) but my backyard, we had a toilet but i refused to use it cos i saw a roach once and got ptsd and preferred backyard, i did it till age 6 or 7 when no one was watching / roaming about (usually tea time). My mom had enough of it she one day called my neighbour and told her to tell me off , and she did - she caught me mid poop and said some ramble i dont remember. I started pooping in toilet only at age 7-8 i think
You’re are Indian, this is a known fact

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, saggyballsackcel and BrahminBoss
fucking indians it’s in your genes to shit outside 🤢
toilets are worse imo, ur stuffed up in a small room smelling ur shit

outside the wind carries it away and u ae one with nature giving back to microorganisms "etc etc" (in Verge's voice @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, TheBiggestIncelEver, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I was a very masc kid i broke the nose of a guy 3 years older than me at age 10 , but after that neigbourhood ostracized me and i coped with ps2 batman
Same here i got kicked out of 3 kindergartens because i kept beating up people

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and BrahminBoss
toilets are worse imo, ur stuffed up in a small room smelling ur shit

outside the wind carries it away and u ae one with nature giving back to microorganisms "etc etc" (in Verge's voice @Vermilioncore
What if I shit in a bucket like a cow Verge

This is so fucking Indian

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Same here i got kicked out of 3 kindergartens because i kept beating up people
I kept beating up my cuck homeschooled low t next door neighbor, who was apparently one year older then me but he’s prob a queer

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I had the best of both worlds, toilet in my backyard

Jeet moment

• +1
Reactions: saggyballsackcel
the memory of my first shit was in my pants in bed, prob around age 3, then i went under the desk put a piece of paper and started depositing the poop onto it. i remember digging into the poop residue near by ass and smearing it on the paper making finger paint like motions across it.

my other early poop memories involve me holding in the shit until i could not and little flecks of shit started piling up in my underwear(this later became a habit would not shake until age 20 or so to the dismay of many classmates and my family who would constantly smell it)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and BrahminBoss

this is what I expect from a org user, I love taking shits outside

poojeet moment:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel