I used to think my oneitis was low IQ when i first saw her

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i thought she was a dumb college slut and that i could easily slay her using my confidence and experience.

and she sounded pretty dumb too when we were chatting, i legit thought i had her and she that she was buying into my shit.

but when i met her she was actually super high IQ and knowledgable, corrected me a few times too.

she was also smart enough that she never gave me any personal data at all, i dont even know her real name for the matter.

Meanwhile, my old oneitis, who i thought was dark triad+high IQ for years, gave me her full name, age and adress in the first 10 minutes of meeting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
i thought she was a dumb college slut and that i could easily slay her using my confidence and experience.

and she sounded pretty dumb too when we were chatting, i legit thought i had her and she buying into my shit.

but when i met her she was actually super high IQ and knowledgable, corrected me a few times too.

she was also smart enough that she never gave me any personal data at all, i dont even know her real name for the matter.

Meanwhile, my old oneitis, who i thought was dark triad+high IQ for years, gave me her full name, age and adress in the first 10 minutes of meeting.
:feelshah: