I used to think online dating was htn+ only but this case confused me

Xtra

Xtra

My cousin got married 2 years ago and this case has still been confusing me for a while because she met her husband on a dating app and he’s not some sort of mogger he’s literally the opposite.

She is average female height, not gigastacy or anything but definitely good looking, good body, her husband (who she met on dating app a few years before) is only a few inches taller than her, facially no higher than 4/10, he’s short fat and babyfaced. I saw him at their wedding. There is nothing appealing about the guy yet she picked him from OLD.

He isn’t rich either, no one here is rich so it’s not betabux, if he was rich I’d just have dismissed it as betabux. But I’m still really confused about it, wtf could it be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and ambi
My cousin got married 2 years ago and this case has still been confusing me for a while because she met her husband on a dating app and he’s not some sort of mogger he’s literally the opposite.

She is average female height, not gigastacy or anything but definitely good looking, good body, her husband (who she met on dating app a few years before) is only a few inches taller than her, facially no higher than 4/10, he’s short fat and babyfaced. I saw him at their wedding. There is nothing appealing about the guy yet she picked him from OLD.

He isn’t rich either, no one here is rich so it’s not betabux, if he was rich I’d just have dismissed it as betabux. But I’m still really confused about it, wtf could it be.
Wanna meet up?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, MoggerGaston, LancasteR and 1 other person
most likely case is that she was tired of being ran through and settled with a cuck who could provide

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and user123456
most likely case is that she was tired of being ran through and settled with a cuck who could provide
Nah he can’t provide for shit, he has an barely average wagie job, makes the same amount of money as her

• +1
Reactions: ambi
If you are in eastern Europe or countries with more women than men in the 18-35 demographic this can happen.

Or maybe he had a very good personality which he was able to demonstrate on a dating app, but this would contradict the red/blue pill talking point of "of course women only care about looks online" and through the various experients done on psl forums.

Or maybe you are under rating the guy.

Or maybe this is just an outlier and will unlikely happen to you as well.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I have a crazy idea

She liked spending time with him 🤯🤯

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and user123456
personalitymaxxed

online dating works for anyone LTN+

IMG 0350

• Ugh..
Reactions: Accelerator

Users who are viewing this thread