I used to think personality mattered more than looks for women

H

Henry Rollins

Iron
Well I was wrong. If you're with a girl and she "has a nice personality" but is fogged by every other girl or isn't your physical type, you'll at worst be repulsed by her or at best feel sorry for her and for yourself that you're with her. And you'll pity her too for being that way.

Looks fade but are you literally going to wait 50 years for that to happen or enjoy life now with someone you're attracted to? People have been gaslighting us about not being superficial, when in reality this is basic human attraction.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, BeanletMogger, skkrrrtcantdo and 8 others
based asf, good post

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Henry Rollins
Nah, youre just emotionally bankrupt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, sickdawgie and Henry Rollins
Not to mention if you mog a girl, she'll do more to improve her personality for you. She'll literally put on her best self for you because she feels someone like you is too rare. So by default most unattractive women will have nice personalities. And they'll also put up with more of your personality flaws.

I argue this is actually unideal. Since you'll have a very disingenuous relationship. You'll be your real self but she'll try much harder and it may make her resent you since she'll feel you don't try as hard (and you probably won't due to feeling secure).

It's just a false sense of security traded for less physical attraction and the illusion of less headaches. But once she feels the relationship isn't equal you'll have all the problems you hoped to avoid.

Last edited:
i've never felt mutual love, but when you are at a bar being completely mogged by other people, other couples do you really feel fulfilled, like this is all you've ever wanted? as love is tokened.

i've never felt mutual love, but when you are at a bar being completely mogged by other people, other couples do you really feel fulfilled, like this is all you've ever wanted? as love is tokened.
Nigga what

How can you not care about the personality of your soulmate? You're either 12 y/o or emotionally fucked
I didn't say I don't care about it. I said it cannot make up for not having physical attraction

I didn't say I don't care about it. I said it cannot make up for not having physical attraction
Okay, define that for me, physical attraction isnt an on/off switch. What i assumed from your post is around 4/10 in looks, which is fine, if shes truly your soulmate

Okay, define that for me, physical attraction isnt an on/off switch. What i assumed from your post is around 4/10 in looks, which is fine, if shes truly your soulmate
Define what

No way a 4/10 is my soulmate because my soulmate would know to never allow that for herself

• Hmm...
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
At the end of the day we are all primal beings and we're attracted most to what we consider good genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and HyderabadLion234
At the end of the day we are all primal beings and we're attracted most to what we consider good genetics
Ah yes, humans are well known for NOT defying primal nature and animalistic instincts.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Ah yes, humans are well known for NOT defying primal nature and animalistic instincts.
We defy but that doesn't mean it isn't ingrained inside of us. If that was the case we would select for things like intelligence rather than looks because that's what's more important in todays society

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Wow, such fucking insight.
Holy SHIT. I'm fucking MINDBLOWN

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover and serialcoper
I enjoy life more when I'm with an attractive woman. I could do the very same activity with a less attractive girl and it wouldn't feel the same

We defy but that doesn't mean it isn't ingrained inside of us. If that was the case we would select for things like intelligence rather than looks because that's what's more important in todays society
We already do. Its animalistic motherfuckers that still select for looks more than character. We dont have anything ingrained in us, and not something we cant overcome mentally with our powerful minds.

We already do. Its animalistic motherfuckers that still select for looks more than character. We dont have anything ingrained in us, and not something we cant overcome mentally with our powerful minds.
Why are you on a looksmaxxing forum bro

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
You know what isn't animalistic? Wanting validation. Yet here we are
? That is animalistic. The whole point of intrasexual competition in male animals is to get validation from a female.

? That is animalistic. The whole point of intrasexual competition in male animals is to get validation from a female.
Sure animals care what about the boys think. It's not anything to do with procreation or anything 🤦🏻‍♂️

Legit thread. The only advantage that I could’ve seen about a less attractive foid is that one point I assumed that they might’ve been better about answering texts, not flaking, etc. But nope, that’s just not how all of this works, juggernaut law is legit and you’ve got ridiculous competition if you wanna dumpster dive. Whereas if a girl is really available to you then my experience is that she’ll come to you, and if you’ve got attractive girls in your social circle then it can happen even with a girl who is more than your looksmatch.

Also, with girls the correlation between looks and personality isn’t inverse, it’s extremely linear. There are a lot of correlations between something that makes a girl unattractive and very negative personality traits, for instance if a girl is fat then she’s impulsive and over indulgent with food and probably other things in her life as well, like sex, that’s why landwhales have ridiculously high body counts and STDs.

Whereas some attractive girls are some of the best people I know, empathetic and encouraging and motivating and a million other positive things, having them in your life can be a dream.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Legit thread. The only advantage that I could’ve seen about a less attractive foid is that one point I assumed that they might’ve been better about answering texts, not flaking, etc. But nope, that’s just not how all of this works, juggernaut law is legit and you’ve got ridiculous competition if you wanna dumpster dive. Whereas if a girl is really available to you then my experience is that she’ll Qcome to you, and if you’ve got attractive girls in your social circle then it can happen even with a girl who is more than your looksmatch.

Also, with girls the correlation between looks and personality isn’t inverse, it’s extremely linear. There are a lot of correlations between something that makes a girl unattractive and very negative personality traits, for instance if a girl is fat then she’s impulsive and over indulgent with food and probably other things in her life as well, like sex, that’s why landwhales have ridiculously high body counts and STDs.

Whereas some attractive girls are some of the best people I know, empathetic and encouraging and motivating and a million other positive things, having them in your life can be a dream.
I don't think ugly girls necessarily have worse personalities though. Some of the bitchiest women I've met have been gorgeous for example. I've also met sweet women who were very attractive. Two of the sweetest girls I've dated were on opposite ends of the looks spectrum

And competition for ugly girls is still not as ridiculous as the hotter ones. When I'm with those women I have to do literal mate guarding. Whereas when I've been with uglier girls they'd never be approached by another guy. Guys just get more reckless the more attractive the girl is

Last edited:
MY WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes