I' ve become an anxietycel, last night I had a nightmare after a long time

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
That nightmare scared the shit out of me. Basically, I was at school sitting on the back rows. Suddendly I hear a loudspeaker "Attention, this announcement is no test. A meteorite of the size of the moon is on a direct collision course with Earth . Please everybody gather together to enjoy our last moments. Farewell". Then panic breaks out and the sky turns red, that's the moment where I woke up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Fears me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
panics me

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and androidcel
Sounds like the stereotypical start to a superhero movie

I had a much scarier dream a few nights ago, I've forgotten most of it and what I do remember would take too long to explain since dreams are a unique and complex universe, it involved Paris, my brother, shoplifting, a curse, and me being the FBI honeypot to catch a predator, what made it scary was I was close to being awake so I was somewhat conscious I thought to myself "is this a dream im in?" then came the scary part where I died or something like that and I awoke or i thought I awoke but was really still in a dream,like inception, and I died again and then I awoke thinking to myself "I'm definitely awake now I can feel it" but of course I wasnt and the monster killed me again and this repeated many times each time me being adamant that I was the
awake(this wasnt a normal dream I could move consciously in the dream by my own will) until I actually was awake and I spent a few minutes in panic wondering if I was truly awake or still in a dream

Sounds like a fun dream tbh

That would actually be life fuel, I had a dream I went to college and had to sit through classes 15 hours a day and it was shit with a lot of chads and femoids ready to hate on incels

That would actually be life fuel, I had a dream I went to college and had to sit through classes 15 hours a day and it was shit with a lot of chads and femoids ready to hate on incels
you should’ve gone CHO tbh

That sounds like some creepy shit, man.