I vow to spend my life doing height growth research

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

6ft1 manlet in the netherlands
I’m almost an MD. When I graduate I will get into regenerative medicine research. There are already promising results on limb regeneration. We could find a way to use it to lengthen the legs and spine. Every mm counts. No man deserves to be short. It’s not any less bad than having cancer or some other debilitating disease.

pic below just makes me cry.
EFFFC442 2F43 423B A167 458934B591EA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 13588, chadsmith and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ChristianChad and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Stopping@Nothing19, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Jfl it is so fucking over for him he even gets skullmogged into oblivision
Skullmogged, heightmogged, framemogged.

And the most brutal part is that he doesn’t gets atleast mogged by men but instead by women:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
Skullmogged, heightmogged, framemogged.

And the most brutal part is that he doesn’t gets atleast mogged by men but instead by women:lul:
the girls are 5'7-5'8, they heightmog me too :feelswah:

Life is hard both for short men and tall women...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person

The difference is that tall women will have both tallfags and manlets with a fetish for big women, show interest in them.
There are no tall girls who fetishize short men.

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
The difference is that tall women will have both tallfags and manlets with a fetish for big women, show interest in them.
There are no tall girls who fetishize short men.
Yes...
She mentions how she gets mostly men shorter than her and how it's silly when they cuddle or have sex because of the height difference.
He mentions how he gets absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, germanlooks, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I’m almost an MD. When I graduate I will get into regenerative medicine research. There are already promising results on limb regeneration. We could find a way to use it to lengthen the legs and spine. Every mm counts. No man deserves to be short. It’s not any less bad than having cancer or some other debilitating disease.

View attachment 1393816
Find anything significant and you'll also become the richest person in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

He is not 5,2“, he looks more like 4‘2“ even at that height men lie :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and germanlooks
give me an inch or two and I'll be content

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 1393816
Mirin medical school but Isn't becoming a medical doctor not the typical path for going into research? At least here in the US it seems like if you wanna research you get a PhD.

Also just curios what limb regeneration tech looks promising? I mean at that point anything possible I guess but reopening growth plates is inconceivable with current technology.

• +1
  • +1
Yes...
She mentions how she gets mostly men shorter than her and how it's silly when they cuddle or have sex because of the height difference.
He mentions how he gets absolutely nothing.

> She mentions how she gets mostly men shorter than her

What does she expect? :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and TeenAscender
> She mentions how she gets mostly men shorter than her

What does she expect? :feelsuhh:
lmfao she really expects 6'7 pro basketball player Jamal Dequavious to show interest in her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 13588
Mirin medical school but Isn't becoming a medical doctor not the typical path for going into research? At least here in the US it seems like if you wanna research you get a PhD.

Also just curios what limb regeneration tech looks promising? I mean at that point anything possible I guess but reopening growth plates is inconceivable with current technology.
Yeah it’s not really but I was already in med school before becoming blackpilled. I’m pursuing a PhD as well.

One example:
The trigger the team found is progesterone, the sex hormone involved in the female menstrual cycle, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The scientists applied the compound to frogs’ amputated back legs with a wearable bioreactor device for 24 hours. Then they watched as the limb regenerated.

Frogs that did not receive the progesterone treatment developed cartilaginous spikes at the amputation site, whereas ones that wore the hormone delivering bioreactor for one day regrew a paddle-shaped appendage. Differences between the frogs were visible within a few weeks, Levin and team revealed.”

“There is no reason that human bodies can’t regenerate,” said Tufts University biologist Michael Levin, who led the new research.

“This is the first proof-of-principle of a roadmap for regenerative therapy in human medicine, well beyond limbs,”

this may seem a bit enthousiastic, as it’s done in frogs, however:

cartilage in human joints can repair itself through a process similar to that used by creatures such as salamanders and zebrafish to regenerate limbs

Cartilage regrowth would already be a great step forward, because at the end of the day that is what a growth plate is made out of.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 14203
Yeah it’s not really but I was already in med school before becoming blackpilled. I’m pursuing a PhD as well.

One example:
The trigger the team found is progesterone, the sex hormone involved in the female menstrual cycle, pregnancy and breastfeeding. The scientists applied the compound to frogs’ amputated back legs with a wearable bioreactor device for 24 hours. Then they watched as the limb regenerated.

Frogs that did not receive the progesterone treatment developed cartilaginous spikes at the amputation site, whereas ones that wore the hormone delivering bioreactor for one day regrew a paddle-shaped appendage. Differences between the frogs were visible within a few weeks, Levin and team revealed.”

“There is no reason that human bodies can’t regenerate,” said Tufts University biologist Michael Levin, who led the new research.

“This is the first proof-of-principle of a roadmap for regenerative therapy in human medicine, well beyond limbs,”

this may seem a bit enthousiastic, as it’s done in frogs, however:

cartilage in human joints can repair itself through a process similar to that used by creatures such as salamanders and zebrafish to regenerate limbs

Cartilage regrowth would already be a great step forward, because at the end of the day that is what a growth plate is made out of.
Interesting. Good luck curing manletism bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and ageistheblackestpill
you're probably going to end up like that kike at limbplastx

• JFL
Good luck, bro!

Actually i would like to participate too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back