I wageslaved 16 hours in 26 hours time.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I just finished, I am in wage-slave RAGEMODE as you may have noticed from my topic spam.
I am fucking MAD.

I had an 8hour shift yesterday, got back home, got ~6 hours of sleep, drank some coffee, browsed .org, showered and back to hell and I went for another 8 hour shift.

16 hours of wageslaving from my past 26 hours living on this planet Earth, lets call it what it is: Planet Hell.

It's fucking over man. Imagine living for 26 hours and having to wageslave 16 hours of it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

1)Had a supervisor owning me and telling me what to do. I wanted to punch him in the face but I just smiled and obliged like the wage-cuck I am.
2)Had to deal with angry customers disrespecting me. Holy fuck I wanted to go ER on this one faggot during my shift so fucking bad.
He kept making back-handed remarks towards me with his angry shit attitude. So I made one back to him, dissing him hard when he said something stupid.
And he got mad asf.

He said: 'what did you say boy? what did you say? You are instigating a conflict? (he didnt say 'instigating a conflict' but idk how the dutch word translates to english)

I left it there and I said: 'oh nothing sir, don't mind me.' and that was it. :ogre:

idk afterwards I was considering whether I shouldn't have gone all-in on this fucker. I will do this next time after making a cost-benefit analysis today.

My supervisors wouldn't like me 'instigating conflicts' with customers, obviously. So a customer could start complaining to my supervisor about dissing them and making them look like a fool, and it would get me in -minor- trouble. Honestly wouldn't even care much about losing this job so idk why I let this faggot walk over me anyways.

But this customer was such a retard he would start shouting, cursing, perhaps even throwing shit or getting physical. He was about to go all-retard-ragemode on me if I just dissed him one more time.
And at that point he would get kicked out by security and I would be seen as the victim even by shit supervisor.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Tbh I have gone too submissive. I let these faggot retard customers walk over me when I could easily tell them to fuck off honestly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, iblamehumphrey, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
My contract is for only 12hours/week (average), so I don't have to work for the next 10 days or so.

I get to LDAR in peace. Thank god.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
my life is getting up make breakfast going to work for 8 hours coming back eating dinner taking a shower browse here go to bed and repeat i have no power to learn or do anything

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@forevergymcelling idk how you can cope with wageslaving.

I can't stand authority figures.

I can respect strong, wise leaders who clearly mog me in some ways. Like being far more knowledgeable/skilled than me.

But all of my supervisors are just wageslave cucks with 0 qualities who kissed ass for 20 years to get into their position.

I mog them in every single way and I could replace them in an instant if the situation would require it.
Yet they get 3x my pay and get to command me.
JFL honestly.

Fuck this life.

my life is getting up make breakfast going to work for 8 hours coming back eating dinner taking a shower browse here go to bed and repeat i have no power to learn or do anything
Stop this shit dude. Seriously.

Start working less hours.

Stop this shit dude. Seriously.

Start working less hours.
I have no choice i have to put bread on the table . Im 25 and not a kid anymore.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I have no choice i have to put bread on the table . Im 25 and not a kid anymore.
nigga what bread on the table, u got kids/wife?

U only feed and care about yourself. You don't need to wageslave significantly for that.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Good thing that I work from home is that I have to interact minimally with other people, doing it maximally through messages or emails, and those have to be very professional and respectful anyway..

I couldn't resist a job where I always have to interact with different customers with different needs and attitudes..

Predictability is one of the most valuable things I offer in my dealings with colleagues, and from which I also expect predictability..

I've seen over the years how highly experienced figures have had random moments of rebellion just because something in their personal lives wasn't working out, and ended up in the trash can of company history.. (Like 90% of the users who are very active on this forum but eventually get banned)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Mr.Proper and forevergymcelling
nigga what bread on the table, u got kids/wife?

U only feed and care about yourself. You don't need to wageslave significantly for that.
how old are how hours days per month you work

As a fellow retail (assuming you are in retail which you sound like you are) bottom feeder worker ant, your post speaks to my soul.

Though instead of a man telling you what to do, it is a woman telling me what is what. One of the most hypocritical bs that happened recently was me going on my phone when it wasn’t busy and there weren’t any customers, I would get called out and verbally reprimanded for not working. Yet she would do the same shit and even make calls to her husband when the store is quite busy. Worst part is the profession we are in pays peanuts with little room for financial growth and requires a difficult 4 year degree, like bitch, why the fuck are you putting so much effort in this horse manure of a job. Given the level of qualification we possess, the responsibilities required of us, and the pay we receive, this shit is beyond humiliating, I feel downright insulted every time I go on LinkedIn and see the salary posted for our profession, I swear shovelling manure at a farm seems more dignified than this crap.

And the customers we deal with, holyyy fuck. I don’t think I have ever I met a cohort of demanding human garbage with sewage for brains. Just the other day, a regular troublesome customer came in, and as it was quite busy I told her it will be 10 minutes wait, she instantly gave me an attitude but stating that she cannot go anywhere else (I wonder why, any self respecting business will punt your rude ass to the planet of mars) so she has to come here so she will wait. After 3 minutes she started LOUDLY proclaiming she’s waited for 20 minutes - bitch I fucking timed it on my phone, it’s been 2 minutes and 46 seconds you dried out sardine looking cunt (no, I did not say this, I’m too much of a bitch clearly), I did stand my ground saying it’s not been 10 minutes and it’s not ready so she will have to wait longer, she starts causing a scene until the manager himself delivered her order with an apology, as if smearing himself with shame.

I feel like an utter cretin working this job, taking orders from my superiors, taking shit from the customers, all while wearing a placid smile on my face. I feel dirty being walked over like cheap Persian rug.

People often say a benefit of a customer dealing job is that you learn to interact with people and grow a thicker skin, I’m really unsure whether this job has given me a granite exterior or had castrated and tamed me. I’ve always been an aloof oddity who never felt the need to appease authority, yet now, hanging my head down and nodding in agreement felt like second nature. I feel my spirit being siphoned away, when did the courageous and defiant boy become so tame and so meek?

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and raleqtambrobret
brutal wageslave tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I wageslave 50-60 hours per week and sometimes when I get home (at around 11:00 pm) I spend another 2-3 hours on my Ebay hustle. My job is chill and peaceful and I work alone, if I had to put up with any bullshit at all I'd have to rope since NEETing has never been an option for me.

@forevergymcelling idk how you can cope with wageslaving.

I can't stand authority figures.

I can respect strong, wise leaders who clearly mog me in some ways. Like being far more knowledgeable/skilled than me.

But all of my supervisors are just wageslave cucks with 0 qualities who kissed ass for 20 years to get into their position.

I mog them in every single way and I could replace them in an instant if the situation would require it.
Yet they get 3x my pay and get to command me.
JFL honestly.

Fuck this life.
My life has never been easier with my new job tbh
I rot at home 4 days a week. Nobody bothers me on teams, I have 0 meetings. I can rot literally all day if I want to. My manager is busy 24/7 so barely speaks with me either

You need a job like this. They're paying me shit tons too, they even expense my fuel for when I drive in once a week :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, maximum cope31, nofap and 1 other person
But I know how you feel. My first real wageslave job made me suicidal daily. I was giga depressed for over a year, gf nearly broke up with me cause of it

• +1
The wage life is not fit for a lion

• +1
I rot at home 4 days a week. Nobody bothers me on teams, I have 0 meetings. I can rot literally all day if I want to. My manager is busy 24/7 so barely speaks with me either

You need a job like this. They're paying me shit tons too, they even expense my fuel for when I drive in once a week :lul:
What kinda job is it

I work like a dog 9 hours a day in the office constantly being on the verge of being fired because the company is going to shit.

How do they not find out you do fuck all 4 days a week?

I work like a dog 9 hours a day in the office constantly being on the verge of being fired because the company is going to shit.

How do they not find out you do fuck all 4 days a week?
I do work most of the time cause I get bonuses and shit for good performance, but my base salary is good enough to the point where If I wake up feeling lazy I won’t do shit all day

Do you remember nocticsorgy from lookism? He does literally 0 work. I mean 0. And he’s being doing this for years. He’s high all day playing ps5 and he’s never been caught. He’s on like 80k a year too, gets Christmas bonuses and shit

I do work most of the time cause I get bonuses and shit for good performance, but my base salary is good enough to the point where If I wake up feeling lazy I won’t do shit all day

Do you remember nocticsorgy from lookism? He does literally 0 work. I mean 0. And he’s being doing this for years. He’s high all day playing ps5 and he’s never been caught. He’s on like 80k a year too, gets Christmas bonuses and shit
Is your whole department working from home or are you the only one?

Yeah i remember his name, how does he get away with it? Is he some kind of middle manger who only has to send a few emails a day, or does he legit do 0 work?

Is your whole department working from home or are you the only one?

Yeah i remember his name, how does he get away with it? Is he some kind of middle manger who only has to send a few emails a day, or does he legit do 0 work?
The department comes in once a week

He works for a huge company so he doesn’t get noticed. He’s a software engineer. He does absolutely nothing. Like zero. He turns his laptop on and leaves it all day, he’s been getting away with it for over 5 years now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms and nofap
The department comes in once a week

He works for a huge company so he doesn’t get noticed. He’s a software engineer. He does absolutely nothing. Like zero. He turns his laptop on and leaves it all day, he’s been getting away with it for over 5 years now
That’s ideal

When i was a trainee at the government for a while, my supervisor told me a story about some guy that clocked in everyday for work at 9 went home and clocked out at 5 for 16 years straight until his pension, and nobody noticed.

But he fucked it all up by sending a mail to everyone on his last day telling them what he did for years and he fucked it up in the end because off that, otherwise he would have gotten away with it.

That’s ideal

When i was a trainee at the government for a while, my supervisor told me a story about some guy that clocked in everyday for work at 9 went home and clocked out at 5 for 16 years straight until his pension, and nobody noticed.

But he fucked it all up by sending a mail to everyone on his last day telling them what he did for years and he fucked it up in the end because off that, otherwise he would have gotten away with it.
What a retard