I walked outside for the first time in months

antsosa

antsosa

Silver
IMG 0497

(Nice photo I took)

It was very nice, being locked in my basement for so long made me really appreciate how pretty the world is.

I remember seeing a cute girl walk her dog around a while ago, but I didn’t see her this time. How should I approach? It’s awkward when you’re walking down the sidewalk and you’re both just staring at each other before you get close enough to talk. Help my high-inhib autistic headass

I remember seeing a cute girl walk her dog around a while ago, but I didn’t see her this time. How should I approach? It’s awkward when you’re walking down the sidewalk and you’re both just staring at each other before you get close enough to talk. Help my high-inhib autistic headass
greycels 💀

dont cold approach if ur sub-8

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 31562
Fake trip and fall into her tits

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 30892 and FacialStructure404
I have no choice bruh. I don’t like OLD and have no girls in my social circle
learn to like OLD or/and seek social circles with women

View attachment 2333293
(Nice photo I took)

It was very nice, being locked in my basement for so long made me really appreciate how pretty the world is.

From what I've learned by going outside, don't go out there, if you're sub 5 PSL and 6'2. You'll get brutally mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
From what I've learned by going outside, don't go out there, if you're sub 5 PSL and 6'2. You'll get brutally mogged.
It’s not like I’m at the mall or something. It’s a girl who lives near my house/in my neighborhood. I’m thinking fuck it tbh. I’m 6’3 with at best MTN face

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It’s not like I’m at the mall or something. It’s a girl who lives near my house/in my neighborhood. I’m thinking fuck it tbh. I’m 6’3 with at best MTN face
dm face im curious
Will try OLD, but social circles with girls is not gonna happen.
why not?

It’s over! Just rope at this point

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
dm face im curious

why not?
Will try OLD, but social circles with girls is not gonna happen.
I have 0 good pictures and I hate pictures of myself which so far has prevented me from OLD. As for new social circles. I literally don’t know how. Too high-inhib anyways

I have 0 good pictures and I hate pictures of myself which so far has prevented me from OLD. As for new social circles. I literally don’t know how. Too high-inhib anyways
pussy, become low inhib or die trying

Middle class+ life in the US is unmoggable