I wanked today

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Earlier today, I busted a nut. This is the first time I did it in like a week.

I'm starting to lose interest in sex all together. I used to be able to get horny every day but now it takes several days to build up cum for me to even have the urge.

Honestly, I'm fine with this, I could care less about sexual relations. The sooner I lose the ability to get sexually aroused, the better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 21393
God loves you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I'm starting to lose interest in sex all together. I used to be able to get horny every day but now it takes several days to build up cum for me to even have the urge.

Honestly, I'm fine with this, I could care less about sexual relations. The sooner I lose the ability to get sexually aroused, the better.
there is more to life than cooming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 17791
i hurt myself today to see if i still feel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21393

Honestly I look at it the same way. It’s a fucking hindrance and a useless instinct. Especially when it’s over and I can’t have sex with women either way.

• So Sad
B0E9B2D6 34A9 45C0 A2CF C5EF13DDC5CD
ECA1E679 37EE 4336 859D C8A1FD5F0BC0

• JFL
What did you learn
We were going over peter chapter one. It was all about staying faithful to god even when life gets tough.

i hurt myself today to see if i still feel
Post cuts (jk, I love you. get well soon)

Honestly I look at it the same way. It’s a fucking hindrance and a useless instinct. Especially when it’s over and I can’t have sex with women either way.
Yeah, I really just feel like getting rid of it. I only want to think and talk. Idgaf about sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393