I wanna be a white dude 🙇🏻‍♂️

Klasik616

Klasik616

schizo aspie incel
This guy at the park is below my looks (he is low LTN) but he has radiant white skin and I don't, seriously when I morph my pics to be slighty more white I look better. Any tips? It won't change my pheno but white skin is halo anyways. Also a blonde HTB was there and she mogged me to hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, vermillioncorefan, Imretarded? and 1 other person
It’s actually not a major flaw to not be white unless u have a really bad pheno common in indians

Basically if any of ur friends call u Indian Yk u have that pheno except here since they call anyone Indian

If ur incel it’s not due to ur skin colour

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, hattrick, scrunchables and 1 other person
It’s actually not a major flaw to not be white unless u have a really bad pheno common in indians

Basically if any of ur friends call u Indian Yk u have that pheno except here since they call anyone Indian

If ur incel it’s not due to ur skin colour
I know it's my face but white skin definitely helps. Also when I'm fat I look Indian lol
Unless I looked like this guy brown skin wouldn't matter:
Images   2024 07 16T162858301

arent you swedish

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
This guy at the park is below my looks (he is low LTN) but he has radiant white skin and I don't, seriously when I morph my pics to be slighty more white I look better. Any tips? It won't change my pheno but white skin is halo anyways. Also a blonde HTB was there and she mogged me to hell.
you apply glutathione skin cream, asians use it all the time to bleach skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
you apply glutathione skin cream, asians use it all the time to bleach skin
Yes I was going to suggest this as well. Best options are either glutathione injections from a medical clinic, glutathione skin creams, or you use glutathione precursors like NAC. The precursors obviously will be much less effective in lightening your skin tone. AFAIK you can't just take glutathione orally because of its low bioavailability.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Do you know where I can buy this online
You can get on ebay, amazon. I suggest bulk supplements because you get lots for cheap

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Klasik616
Yes I was going to suggest this as well. Best options are either glutathione injections from a medical clinic, glutathione skin creams, or you use glutathione precursors like NAC. The precursors obviously will be much less effective in lightening your skin tone. AFAIK you can't just take glutathione orally because of its low bioavailability.
yeah eating this stuff is nearly never a good way to do things for targeted applications

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wanna be
The very best
Like no one ever was

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Esteban1997, jué and 1 other person
I thought you were a racist white boy all this time, I don't know man, just wear sunscreen.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Imretarded?
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Gengar and Klasik616
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause :Comfy:
I will travel
Across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that’s inside :Comfy:

(Had to Google that after “across the land”) :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Esteban1997 and TechnoBoss
Fool' errand & a bunch of misery. Forget about it.