I wanna be big dick chad so bad

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I don't think theres anything I wouldnt do. As if my life depends on it, cuz my life actually depends on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Taylorswift, turkproducer and 1 other person
no big dick for your face

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 4430
I don't think theres anything I wouldnt do. As if my life depends on it, cuz my life actually depends on it.
agree with chad
big dick is irrelevant
I dickmog 95% or guys, no benefits seen yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7866 and Taylorswift
who wouldnt retard
i have a big dick but im def not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
reminder op is 7 inches talking like he is some 4 inch dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
Be happy with what you have and are , be generous with both , and you wont have to hunt for happiness

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 9380
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It is over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
everysingle person in this forum has at least 21incher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Op are you fucking 7 inches, that’s in the territory of large you dip

Op are you fucking 7 inches, that’s in the territory of large you dip
It's really not. 1 inch ain't really that much better than 6. 2 inches is where foids start to notice

Britishlooksmaxxer posted a dickpic in a past thread and claimed 7 inch and alot of people thought he was larping. I have a 7 incher and it looks very uncannily similar to his: not that big

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5694 and RAITEIII
reminder op is 7 inches talking like he is some 4 inch dicklet
I hadnt seen this comment but serious question Id like to know why is it that a semi bluepilled december cel has the Audacity to talk to a blackpill senior like me in such way.

Ive trascended the highest levels of emotional pain emerged from the dickpill.

I am not complaining just for the sake of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I hadnt seen this comment but serious question Id like to know why is it that a semi bluepilled december cel has the Audacity to talk to a blackpill senior like me in such way.

Ive trascended the highest levels of emotional pain emerged from the dickpill.

I am not complaining just for the sake of it.
this is the internet, how do you expect me to talk to you jfl

I pity you bro, you dickmog so many people and you are focusing on some degenerate slut

• +1
Only guys with small dicks think a big dick will ascend them
You joined in 2018 yet coming with this weak ass logic tbh

If i had 9 inches I would have anything I ever wanted at lightspeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 4430

How? by doing big dick game on tinder? Shit only works if you are low class with nothing to lose. I have a reputation and a job to lose if I did that

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and diggbicc

Dick is nothing keek

Foids can't see it irl can they, I dickmog most people but they could still beat me up

How? by doing big dick game on tinder? Shit only works if you are low class with nothing to lose. I have a reputation and a job to lose if I did that
Fired for having a big dick JFL

Big dick is only good if you are already fucking a foid, she is more likely going to stay. Otherwise you cant go around telling girls you have a big dick and expecting them to jump on you if you are not chad

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Where I work, it is possible to get fired for representing yourself like that on social media
Yeah I know what you mean, it’s just annoying cuz women can have their ass and titties out with no stigma

Big dick is only good if you are already fucking a foid, she is more likely going to stay. Otherwise you cant go around telling girls you have a big dick and expecting them to jump on you if you are not chad
Repeat sex is underestimated when it comes to having a good sex life. Imagine if sex made it less likely a girl sticks around with you. That’s gonna take a toll on your self esteem

• +1
I don't need to explain the adventages of being a sex god jfl. I could but nvm keep coping. Maybe some other day.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Yeah I know what you mean, it’s just annoying cuz women can have their ass and titties out with no stigma
Conservatism was invented to prevent brutal mogging but the West cucked itself by promoting liberal feminism. Women are able to exploit features that make them sexually desirable because it's much harder to hide them, but even then, some corporate companies don't tolerate female indecency.