I wanna beat the fuck outta this dude so bad I dreamed about it.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
I dreamed of some older faggot I know from my city, I was drunk in the club and bumped in his gf and he came there and told me “AYO CHILL BRO” while giving me some soft slaps on my left cheek.

He didn’t recognize me because puberty completely changed my face, but I was so drunk I couldn’t speak nor fight back so my friend pulled me away and he smiled at me.

If I find that faggot again in the club i’m fucking him up, I swear to god i’m raping his gf in front of him bro I hate that faggot so much.

Just the fact that he dared to touch my skin is outrageous, I’m reluctant of letting even girls touch my face.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, dantemaxxing, aleksander and 3 others
I wish I was low inhib to the point I would punch anybody who insulted me gladly I haven’t talked to anyone irl for a few months

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and PseudoMaxxer
I wouldn’t let that slide

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
become femto nigga

• +1
You know you can just do that
I haven’t talked to people other than 1 or 2 close friends for like a few months. However there’s no point tbh. I don’t think I will be treated the same anyways since I looked far worse a year ago.

Also no u can’t in the us it’s not like Brazil.

• +1
I haven’t talked to people other than 1 or 2 close friends for like a few months. However there’s no point tbh. I don’t think I will be treated the same anyways since I looked far worse a year ago.
you can just do that if that happens again
Also no u can’t in the us it’s not like Brazil.
what nigga its even better because you dont have to worry about geting shot after (unless you live in atlanta)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ElTruecel
you can just do that if that happens again
Oh yea of course I will :lul: I’m a grown man now and I’m not jester maxxing for normies. Fuck that but afaik fights aren’t even common here so disrespect really only happens to those non NT + sub MTN with glasses.
what nigga its even better because you dont have to worry about geting shot after (unless you live in atlanta)
There’s more legal risk but other than that yea you’re right. There really isn’t much risk you get from a fight other than legal issues tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and IAMNOTANINCEL