I wanna become a normie to get a girlfriend

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I‘m a NEET and never worked in my life as an employee. Only in internships for free and for money under the table for a few days.

I don’t wanna stop being unemployed but I‘m not enjoying video games and anime anymore. So I mostly watch videos on YouTube, masturbate a ton and try to come up with some scheme that can get me a girlfriend and also get me into a better financial situation (becoming a politician for example).

I haven’t figured out yet what would be the best course of action in my situation and if it would even be worth it to stop being unemployed and getting money for free when relationships don’t last in most cases anyway.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Htobrother
too late

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Eriot Lodger
How old are you and whats your education background?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Looks lvl is number one. If HTN+ then it's possible, otherwise you're reaching for scraps.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Looks lvl is number one. If HTN+ then it's possible, otherwise you're reaching for scraps.
Yeah, so it’s basically over because I don’t have money for surgeries like rhinoplasty to get rid of the hump on my nose.

I also don’t have the motivation to work out and I‘m as pale as a vampire which is probably a negative in the West too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Eriot Lodger