I wanna become an alcoholic

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I think I have very low chances of creating a family and finding a relationship, so my dream is to have enough money not to work, drink about a bottle of vodka a day and rot and binge food and internet.

Dream life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and LampPostPrime
@Mr.Proper
@badg96

Do you approve of my plan?

I think I have very low chances of creating a family and finding a relationship, so my dream is to have enough money not to work, drink about a bottle of vodka a day and rot and binge food and internet.

Dream life.
Not recommend. Tried it for a bit. Not that worth it.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Not recommend. Tried it for a bit. Not that worth it.
You see the light at the end of the tunnel. All I see is darkness.

Not attractive enough. My vision is good.
Then ropemaxx. On the other hand, you could try to build wealth and live an normal life while coping and drinking a decent amount.

• JFL
Then ropemaxx. On the other hand, you could try to build wealth and live an normal life while coping and drinking a decent amount.
Yeah I make a fair amount of money but I can’t drinkmaxx just yet because I don’t want to embarrass myself. Once I move far away I can start the fun without anyone bothering me or emergencies happening (aside from me overdosing) :lul:

@Mr.Proper
@badg96

Do you approve of my plan?
Can't drink any alcohol nowadays due to stomach issues. Didn't drink much before as well, maybe few times in life, so can't relate in this part. But seen a lot of people around ruining their lives by consuming too much vodka and moonshine (and then going for even lower quality alcohol).
I don't plan family as I don't want kids for various reasons. Gave up on "finding the soulmate" long time ago, too unrealistic. Wanna travel and make music (used to do but stopped after starting wageslaving).

• +1