i wanna call my ex

sandhog

sandhog

truly ugly
i wanna have a conversation with her man

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i wanna have a conversation with her man
I contacted a very old one randomly recently, after 8 years, she thought I was going to commit suicide. And it's not that she was too wrong, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sandhog
I bet she’ll find time to call you once she’s finished with some bbc

• JFL
I contacted a very old one randomly recently, after 8 years, she thought I was going to commit suicide. And it's not that she was too wrong, jfl
I contacted my ex who it’s my fault that we broke up because I didn’t know how to hold a relationship, it was more of a sexship than a relationship but I loved her and shit just years of isolation done fucked my mental, she said I used her and shit…

I regret it deeply cause I loved her and she loved me very much, anyways it was a good experience and she basically blocked me and told me that it’s too late, whatever it was a good life experience. I’m sad she blocked me cause I actually care about her as a human and would love to just be in contact see how her life goes, would suck if she has a boyfriend now…

Never contact your ex folks appreciate the experience and move on

• +1
I contacted my ex who it’s my fault that we broke up because I didn’t know how to hold a relationship, it was more of a sexship than a relationship but I loved her and shit just years of isolation done fucked my mental, she said I used her and shit…

I regret it deeply cause I loved her and she loved me very much, anyways it was a good experience and she basically blocked me and told me that it’s too late, whatever it was a good life experience. I’m sad she blocked me cause I actually care about her as a human and would love to just be in contact see how her life goes, would suck if she has a boyfriend now…

Never contact your ex folks appreciate the experience and move on
Yes it is true, I had done it by "accident". It was almost more her that wanted to keep talking but I wasn't going to waste my time. Also because I don't know what she looks like now, haha.

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
basically blocked me and told me that it’s too late, whatever it was a good life experience. I’m sad she blocked me cause I actually care about her as a human and would love to just be in contact see how her life goes, would suck if she has a boyfriend now
Same thing for me, happened with another girl

• JFL
Reactions: sandhog and Darkeningstar
Same thing for me, happened with another girl
Girls are all the same brother, virgin,1 boyfriend, 100 boyfriends. Doesn’t matter

Go for girls who you can actually communicate because relationships are all about understanding one another innit.

If u want to slay and shit then it’s a different story

• +1
Do it

• JFL