I wanna fuck a jewish girl

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I wanna fuck a jewish girl so bad the jews treat us like shit and we need revenge so I need to fuck their women this tuesday im going to israel tel aviv any suggestions? I will fucking do foursome fivesome fucking destroy them and destroy their pussies with my 7.6x5.6 make them worship me.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jué, noobs and 1 other person
Gas their pussies with ur cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and asdvek

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and asdvek
I wanna fuck a jewish girl so bad the jews treat us like shit and we need revenge so I need to fuck their women this tuesday im going to israel tel aviv any suggestions? I will fucking do foursome fivesome fucking destroy them and destroy their pussies with my 7.6x5.6 make them worship me.
Okay out of topic, what if I go and topple the north korean government, and during that process I rape some NK foid officials, like Kim jon un’s sister. Rape her, then burn her alive.

The media would be happy i burnt her alive but what about the rape part?

Ik its zina so wouldnt wveb be able to do that anyway

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Okay out of topic, what if I go and topple the north korean government, and during that process I rape some NK foid officials, like Kim jon un’s sister. Rape her, then burn her alive.

The media would be happy i burnt her alive but what about the rape part?

Ik its zina so wouldnt wveb be able to do that anyway
Idk id do it anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
Go to the anne frank museum bud

• +1
Idk id do it anyway
Foids on there way to defend the female hitler.. but if she’d be burnt alive they wouldnt be angry but rape becomes a problem

• +1
make them cry and miss you, make them miss that vacation creampie

• +1