I wanna fuck myself

sadakiyo

sadakiyo

Day 2 nofap
I would like to split and have sex everyday with me, sucking my own cock, kissing my own lips

I often masturbate in front of the mirror

100% true

Anyone else in this case ?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Peachy
I’d rather a girl fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'd love to do it. I'd need a portal gun for that.

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
I would like to split and have sex everyday with me, sucking my own cock, kissing my own lips

100% true

nah, i hate beeing bloated that's all.
Y bro it would be paradise no joke Im very attracted to myself

that's why i said, that you look like a girl, and people are attracted to

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
[BLACKPILL]

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
756A0DED 5CF9 4C86 A684 D42AA9A6D61F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

100% true

OP has serious mental issues

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Jack, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
OP u are being very eccentric :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sadakiyo and Petsmart
442.jpg

• WTF
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I had lucid dream baths where I fucked myself beautifully in roses while wearing a fedora and subjecting my being to my own ecstatic ego-making, imagining myself in a perfect and ideal feminine version, a personality that meets my distant paradises, my own La Isla Bonita, and lively and well-mannered anima: This self-possessed personality lubricates the path to self-enjoyment and eternal-feminine that never leaves me alone, but always in my own company, my sweet daring perverted girl who uses chokers, so whatever

I had lucid dream baths where I fucked myself beautifully in roses while wearing a fedora and subjecting my being to my own ecstatic ego-making, imagining myself in a perfect and ideal feminine version, a personality that meets my distant paradises, my own La Isla Bonita, and lively and well-mannered anima: This self-possessed personality lubricates the path to self-enjoyment and eternal-feminine that never leaves me alone, but always in my own company, my sweet daring perverted girl who uses chokers, so whatever
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
lost me at fedora