I wanna fuck Richelle Ryan so hard

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Diamond
She's ugly in face but her body is so damn good I'd like to fuck her for 2h+ and cum on her face.

11 04 Richelle ryan 7 FPhZqaVXEAkPHK2 7 Pic7 Pic4 F0a3e7b6 7b8e 441b b275 e4696e52a47a E1xc6G5XIAECndD large Richelle ryan 1 4adcd313 9abe 4e74 8b2b 4cd15d186397 That ass 84 1 Hot milf richelle ryan frees her big tits and booty from lingerie 1661817574gkn48 S l1600 RiuTSvgu Richelle ryan E4VDmIdXIAAbGrW small Fsk9KInXgAELKcp small FoQa JmagAE lFA small

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, LampPostPrime, exo and 5 others
her tits look like two bowling ball

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and autistic_tendencies
fake af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@TRUE_CEL
that panjeet is dead, won't help dragging a dead hindu in the thread. Let us brothers enjoy our moments of this beatiful creation.

Shit body

• +1
Yeah if your gay youd wanna fuck this monster. 3 psl plastic face fake tits fake ass 50 years old
There's nothing wrong with her being 50, she is 3 psl correct, her fake tits and ass are the whole appeal and straight guys are attracted by ass and tits not by face. But you low t guys make it out to be gay to be attracted to only estrogen indicators lol

• Hmm...
There's nothing wrong with her being 50, she is 3 psl correct, her fake tits and ass are the whole appeal and straight guys are attracted by ass and tits not by face. But you low t guys make it out to be gay to be attracted to only estrogen indicators lol
I dont lol, problem is her tits and ass are pure plastic. But if you like her im not gonna judge you for it

• +1
I dont lol, problem is her tits and ass are pure plastic. But if you like her im not gonna judge you for it
I say she's ugly, but I see nothing wrong with fake tits and ass, I would never date this ugly whore but there's something that makes me wanna fuck the shit out of her

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and cytoplasm
I say she's ugly, but I see nothing wrong with fake tits and ass, I would never date this ugly whore but there's something that makes me wanna fuck the shit out of her
It's the plastic tits

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
pretty sure she had a brazilian butt lift, so her tits are plastic but her ass is just redistributed fat

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
for what it's worth i agree OP

she is a 9/10 to me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and LampPostPrime
Why do ethnics like fake thots lol

utter garbage

Why do ethnics like fake thots lol
Natty bitches don't have these proportions, I love seeing fat ass + thin waist + fake tits. It's much more appealing than slim hoes.

+ I'm not ethnic retard

Natty bitches don't have these proportions, I love seeing fat ass + thin waist + fake tits. It's much more appealing than slim hoes.

+ I'm not ethnic retard
lol you do realize theres thick girls who arent low iq fucktard trashy fake plastic garbage right?

lol you do realize theres thick girls who arent low iq fucktard trashy fake plastic garbage right?
No, it's not achievable natty. Fat ass is not same as muscular ass. You have to get insane fat distribution genes to have slim waist + thick ass as a girl.

+ Girl's iq doesn't matter, what do I get out of it? I can't take girls seriously because their brains, thinking processes and capabilities aren't same as men's. My guy friends sre for serious talk, women for sex.

its not an ethnic thing its a low iq thing. low iqs tend to like plastic women
Lol, I'm mensa certified highly gifted >150 iq you probably are lower iq than me.

• JFL
No, it's not achievable natty. Fat ass is not same as muscular ass. You have to get insane fat distribution genes to have slim waist + thick ass as a girl.

+ Girl's iq doesn't matter, what do I get out of it? I can't take girls seriously because their brains, thinking processes and capabilities srem't same as men's.

Lol, I'm mensa certified highly gifted >150 iq you probably are lower iq than me.
theres plenty of thick natural girls lol.

yea girls in general are less interesting and rational but not sure i'd say theyre dumber. and you need something to talk about with them after sex, unless you just want STRs

theres plenty of thick natural girls lol.

yea girls in general are less interesting and rational but not sure i'd say theyre dumber. and you need something to talk about with them after sex, unless you just want STRs
They are as thick as natty guys are aesthetic in bodybuilding. They can look good, but enhanced will always look better. There sre outliers who naturally look as good but their tits usually lack/look saggy.

You need to talk to girls but I never took them seriously like I said. I could never talk about religion, lgbt rights, history, sports, human endeavours or anything 'stats related' for that matter. You can talk about imaginary dhit such as movies, music, traveling, clothes or anything that involves personal taste, but other than that girl's mind is useless as it can't handle objective truths. So for that matter any human with personal traits will do.

Women fail to understand social dynamics, psychological traits and sociological conctructs but for some reason there's a misleading narrative that women are more emotionally and socially intelligent...

• Hmm...