i wanna get zygo implants but every result i see is either unchanged, uncanny or sissified. where are zygomatic ascensions?

cantfathomcucks

cantfathomcucks

Iron
even with the famous plastic surgeons out there, you only have two options. either do it like you just threw your money into a trash can as if they did nothing to your face, or you can look like bogdanoff twin's secret faggot brother.

Saiyan might be the only decent case out there. we seriously need to crack the code for ACTUAL proper masculine and harmonious implant design. the surgeons don't care when they can just copy paste the design they did for Rocky Dennis from mask for every retard male that dont know shit about aesthetics steps in their office.

i think this site should do more research on hardmaxxing that area, maxillary and zygomatic aesthetics go hand in hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: opeggard and NoseProphecy
@Saiyan had very good results

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and NoseProphecy
@Saiyan had very good results
yeah but already said that's the only case. i don't think everyone will get same results copying his design. i think there's still things to learn from his case like sub-malar implants are not suited for men.

Astrosky has some pretty decent ones, although a bit too prominent.

Astrosky has some pretty decent ones, although a bit too prominent.
yeah but he doesn't talk about it so you cant get much out of it and honestly both him and saiyans aren't ideal either imo.

having vinnie hacker type mid face is the most ideal which your zygos have enough volume and angularity to make your mid-face look well developed but they aren't separately noticeable and don't stick out a distinct feature of face(which in 99% cases they do as "too much" and "uncanny" or "fake"). zygomatic aesthetics are just mutliple levels behind the of rest of crainofacial aesthetics for some reason despite my anectode being the most common failo in faces.

Attachments

• 17126068d60af1841a7a96da96407e79.jpg
    17126068d60af1841a7a96da96407e79.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • ad36499af0cbb70401fdc3386f495a99.jpg
    ad36499af0cbb70401fdc3386f495a99.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard
And this result is pretty good:

Looks very natural.

no meaningful change to his zygos tbh. take away the chin nose and jaw changes and he looks the same.

• +1
Reactions: opeggard and user123456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back