i wanna grow shrooms in my backyard

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
could get it done my mom grows a shit ton of plants, plus i get shrooms

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, MusicMaxxingMidget, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
personal use or selling

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and AlwaysHaveQuestions
me too bro i can't find lsd im going to grow my own shroom

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
personal use heard it has minimal side effects and whatnot
lol at personal use, sell that shit nig, 1kg dried shrooms gonna make you like 10k dollars jfl

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JustBeCurry
lol at personal use, sell that shit nig, 1kg dried shrooms gonna make you like 10k dollars jfl
maybe bro idek how i would sell it and shit, but i definitely know lots of people i could sell to jfl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
maybe bro idek how i would sell it and shit, but i definitely know lots of people i could sell to jfl
you would need to find only 170 people to sell them to every month, if we say the average user buys 3g or more, and they trip 2 times a month that would mean 1 person will spend at least 60 dollars a month given that they spend 30 dollars on two tips with around 3g of shrooms, those 170 loyal customers would make you 10k without you moving a finger

• +1
  • Love it
you would need to find only 170 people to sell them to every month, if we say the average user buys 3g or more, and they trip 2 times a month that would mean 1 person will spend at least 60 dollars a month given that they spend 30 dollars on two tips with around 3g of shrooms, those 170 loyal customers would make you 10k without you moving a finger
i might do it as a side hustle to wagecucking, problem is if i make 1kg of shrooms theres a high chance my parents will ask what the fuck im up to

i might do it as a side hustle to wagecucking, problem is if i make 1kg of shrooms theres a high chance my parents will ask what the fuck im up to
go live on your own

• +1
  • Love it
too much work tbh just going to turn my closet into a shroom farm
it isn't lmao, you can earn with shrooms monthly as much as a doctor while being 100 times easier

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
it isn't lmao, you can earn with shrooms monthly as much as a doctor while being 100 times easier
i mean im only 16 rather not get caught selling shrooms this early tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444