I wanna interview you

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
@RottenSperg
I want to ask you questions about your beliefs.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
what about me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
what about me
He told me to trannymax one time. He also seems to be a nazi.

I want to know his mind tbh. Hanibal lecter type shit
F5622AFF E8D8 4B3A BDB9 5DE9C12AD429

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
He told me to trannymax one time. He also seems to be a nazi.

I want to know his mind tbh. Hanibal lecter type shit
View attachment 1672179
I am no nazi but i believe in nationalism as for transexuals it's something you do at night so no one will know.:ogre:

• Woah
I am no nazi but i believe in nationalism as for transexuals it's something you do at night so no one will know.:ogre:
So racial nationalism? Do you want like a roman empire kind of thing with whites under one nation? Or just lots of smaller states like whats going on already?

So you think trans should just do it in their bed rooms and be normal outside?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Oberyn
So racial nationalism? Do you want like a roman empire kind of thing with whites under one nation? Or just lots of smaller states like whats going on already?

So you think trans should just do it in their bed rooms and be normal outside?
I believe that each country should be for it's own. And i do not believe in race mixing. Even mixing of ethnicities but whites are declining so you have to let that go.

As for transsexuals some men are just better off switching sides for the highest smv. Also it feeds my lust for closet transmutation

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791 and Oberyn
I believe that each country should be for it's own. And i do not believe in race mixing. Even mixing of ethnicities but whites are declining so you have to let that go.

As for transsexuals some men are just better off switching sides for the highest smv. Also it feeds my lust for closet transmutation
I mean, whites number the millions. So I'm sure you don't need to mix nordics with meds.

Your 'lust'? What do you mean by that? You think having lots of trans around is hot?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I mean, whites number the millions. So I'm sure you don't need to mix nordics with meds.

Your 'lust'? What do you mean by that? You think having lots of trans around is hot?
Did you ever get those toys from mac donalds where you could change the heads like a female body with a male head ?

I would not say to have lots around but something about trannies i find comforting is they are more broken than me:ogre:

• Woah
Did you ever get those toys from mac donalds where you could change the heads like a female body with a male head ?

I would not say to have lots around but something about trannies i find comforting is they are more broken than me:ogre:
So you like mentally broken people? Why? You think its because of some kind of trauma?

You mentioned 'transmutation', so the fact they 'mutated' into something else is hot?:feelsthink:

• So Sad
So you like mentally broken people? Why? You think its because of some kind of trauma?

You mentioned 'transmutation', so the fact they 'mutated' into something else is hot?:feelsthink:
I wouldn't say i just like them purely for that but because they have struggled something i relate to. Woman are pretty cunty and retarded at least a transexual has a male brain and will relate to you. And mostly likely rope so you can get a younger one:ogre:

• Hmm...

More so mentally i don't care for the ones that have fake pussies

• Woah
More so mentally i don't care for the ones that have fake pussies
I wouldn't say i just like them purely for that but because they have struggled something i relate to. Woman are pretty cunty and retarded at least a transexual has a male brain and will relate to you. And mostly likely rope so you can get a younger one:ogre:
So you like them because they act more male while looking fem?

So you're fine they have a dick but the fake pussy is gross?:feelswat:

Makes sense.

• So Sad
So you like them because they act more male while looking fem?

So you're fine they have a dick but the fake pussy is gross?:feelswat:

Makes sense.
i like woman with dick or men on hrt with tits

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18436