I wanna know my PSL

D

Doublex2J

Banned
user warned for deleting pictures
I'm depressed and shy. Idk if I am a mentalcel, ugly both together. I'm still virgin and no girls want me on Tinder. So, what PSL is needed to get attention from girls?

Stfu

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, MilkoShoes, Deleted member 1100 and 17 others
MODS, seriously get this fucker out of here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Patient A
Shut your fucking face. You made 1000000+ threads like this and you still dont understand that its over? Fucking pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Shut your fucking face. You made 1000000+ threads like this and you still dont understand that its over? Fucking pathetic
It's over. I must admit it

Bro go get your PSL rated on lookism.net
And I'll be there the first one to rate you I can't here because I'll get another warning for flame

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Over, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
you obviously are subtly bragging tbh
your*

your face is imo actually pretty good. the ratio's are good, especially.
Face like PSL5 orso. So that's really high/good.
Your body, is also good.

The 2 biggest looks downers you have this depends highly on your location actually: being ethnic; and it appears you're short (correct?). Manlet-ism is also brutal sometimes.

Bro. Please get off this site. Its actually hurting you.

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J, DianabolDownie, Patient A and 1 other person
Would be chad lite if u was +5'10 - high tier normie for now.

I'm depressed and shy. Idk if I am a mentalcel, ugly both together. I'm still virgin and no girls want me on Tinder. So, what PSL is needed to get attention from girls?

It’s gonna be an Acne/10, chief

so sad to see these types of users tbh.

@Doublex2J pls leave lol

your face is imo actually pretty good. the ratio's are good, especially.
Face like PSL5 orso. So that's really high/good.
Your body, is also good.

The 2 biggest looks downers you have this depends highly on your location actually: being ethnic; and it appears you're short (correct?). Manlet-ism is also brutal sometimes.
What means 'ethnic'? I don't understand. Also I'm short, 5'7.5
Why?

5 psl if you make your eyebrows thicker could be bit higher

Fix your skin and wear lifts. You look good man, could def see you getting JB's seriously.

What means 'ethnic'? I don't understand.
Anything else then white.
This depends 100% on location. but in the west the ethnicity is an important aspect in a man his attractiveness.
women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. at least, that is what i read. I personally think middle eastern men should be high on the list. probably more like: whit > latino/hispanic > Black & middle eastern (equal) > Indian > Asian

Also I'm short, 5'7.5
Well, that's obviously a big downer. Expecially if you life in a country, with alot of tall people.

Aka. If you life in a country/location of alot of white people.You get race mogged and height mogged likely. And that irl, limits your options planty. Even though you have a good looking face and body (gymmaxxed).

I'm sorry, it fucking racist as fuck, and one can't do nothing about it. But that's how female (and maybe male also, but less) attraction works.
You can locationmaxx, or stick to your won race (or lower races) to have a lower rejection rate.

Anything else then white.
This depends 100% on location. but in the west the ethnicity is an important aspect in a man his attractiveness.
women employed a racial hierarchy for men in interracial dating of: White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian. at least, that is what i read. I personally think middle eastern men should be high on the list. probably more like: whit > latino/hispanic > Black & middle eastern (equal) > Indian > Asian

Well, that's obviously a big downer. Expecially if you life in a country, with alot of tall people.

Aka. If you life in a country/location of alot of white people.You get race mogged and height mogged likely. And that irl, limits your options planty. Even though you have a good looking face and body (gymmaxxed).

I'm sorry, it fucking racist as fuck, and one can't do nothing about it. But that's how female (and maybe male also, but less) attraction works.
You can locationmaxx, or stick to your won race (or lower races) to have a lower rejection rate.
But I'm Spanish and white. Why do you think I'm ethnic?

only answer is manlet or autistic as shit

But I'm Spanish and white. Why do you think I'm ethnic?
I had really a difficulty telling that, from the pictures. Maybe the lighting in the photos.
You looked more dark skinned then the average Spanish person (for axample Raul Gonzalez). Like a full taint darker, more like middle eastern/Northern african type of darkness, then Spanish type of darkness. I think hispanic/latino people don't qualify as white, but as hispanic. Which as I replied earlier, is a little bit less high on the race ladder as white. If I had to make a guess without you telling me anything; I would had guessed you something arabic almost; which is lower on the male race attractiveness then hispanic.

Your height of 171 cm, is for spanish people likely a little below average (for young generation). I guess irl, you do get a little point deduction for that but with your good muscles I think you even it out with a bonus point for good muscles.

1 tip. When you are a bit short. You NEED to masculine maxx, to be percieved as strong enough. This has 2 factors: muscles (that on you did well). 2. heavy stubble or short length beard (that one you don't have. not sure of you can).
P.S. here i just found you can read all about the race blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Race

I had really a difficulty telling that, from the pictures. Maybe the lighting in the photos.
You looked more dark skinned then the average Spanish person (for axample Raul Gonzalez). Like a full taint darker, more like middle eastern/Northern african type of darkness, then Spanish type of darkness. I think hispanic/latino people don't qualify as white, but as hispanic. Which as I replied earlier, is a little bit less high on the race ladder as white. If I had to make a guess without you telling me anything; I would had guessed you something arabic almost; which is lower on the male race attractiveness then hispanic.

Your height of 171 cm, is for spanish people likely a little below average (for young generation). I guess irl, you do get a little point deduction for that but with your good muscles I think you even it out with a bonus point for good muscles.

1 tip. When you are a bit short. You NEED to masculine maxx, to be percieved as strong enough. This has 2 factors: muscles (that on you did well). 2. heavy stubble or short length beard (that one you don't have. not sure of you can).
P.S. here i just found you can read all about the race blackpill: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Race
I think that is so fucking racist

Incels have all the reason. Life is a fucking shit. Thinking about cutting myself soon
dude, don't cut yourself.
there are better ways to release stress/anger.
beastmode sports, etc...

plus, you are to young. You don't know what good times might be ahead. Mine only got better, as I got older.

Bro go get your PSL rated on lookism.net
And I'll be there the first one to rate you I can't here because I'll get another warning for flame
Isn't lookism dead?

Bro why you keep posting man. Just get 3 inch lifts and you’re good to go.

dude, don't cut yourself.
there are better ways to release stress/anger.
beastmode sports, etc...

plus, you are to young. You don't know what good times might be ahead. Mine only got better, as I got older.
I go gymcelling but my life is totally a fucking shit. I don't have friends. I've started my first year at college at September and I left it due to my anxiety, low self-steem, extremely high inhib and feeling like shit. And I've been the second best student last years in my high school. But I'm feeling these are my last days ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No one...
Bro why you keep posting man. Just get 3 inch lifts and you’re good to go.
Really only that? My face is not enough

Last edited:
I go gymcelling but my life is totally a fucking shit. I don't have friends. I've started my first year at college at September and I left it due to my anxiety, low self-steem, extremely high inhib and feeling like shit. And I've been the second best student last years in my high school. But I'm feeling these are my last days ngl
Ya bro we all been there
High school were my slaying years and almost everyone slay in HS
but after you go to college where Chads come from every town and shit it’s giga over if you can’t compete with them!
Im about 6 ft and I get height mogged by fucking foids in college!!!

it’s so over if ur under 6’3 in college or if you don’t have a 7+ face

Ya bro we all been there
High school were my slaying years and almost everyone slay in HS
but after you go to college where Chads come from every town and shit it’s giga over if you can’t compete with them!
Im about 6 ft and I get height mogged by fucking foids in college!!!

it’s so over if ur under 6’3 in college or if you don’t have a 7+ face
I've never slayed. I'm virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Barbarossa_