I wanna make big bucks as a model

P

plotkun

Iron
I realize I look like, well, a neanderthal, but I feel like I have what takes. I'm 6'2/160lbs, 15-16bf.
Help me out, what do i need to fix in my body?

Attachments

• 1725131239203660.jpg
    1725131239203660.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724013801806181.jpg
    1724013801806181.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
lose bodyfat

holowed cheeks r required boyo

• JFL
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
how? And how low?
Just diet and cutting weight for the most part go to like 12%, and maybe try to reduce ur masseter size w botox JFL

You don’t have what it takes and most models get paid peanuts

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and LuckyBeast
I realize I look like, well, a neanderthal, but I feel like I have what takes. I'm 6'2/160lbs, 15-16bf.
"I feel like I have what it takes" spoken like a true Mumbai schizo asylum patient

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
not sure if you have model potential but you look good,you need longer hair its descending you soo much,and the beard makes you look 35

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Keep coping wannabe narcy.

okay, now as someone who knows a thing or two about the modeling/fashion industry let me tell you that you don't have what it takes

okay, now as someone who knows a thing or two about the modeling/fashion industry let me tell you that you don't have what it takes
check pms

elaborate pls
You're obviously not ugly but you lack any striking features. If i was a modeling agent i wouldn't approach you.

At the end of the day you can always apply at and agency and see if you get a positive response

You're gonna have to suck a loooooot of Jewish dick

reminder: highest paid MALE model was Sean O' at 1.5 million
highest paid female model
you wont get paid anything unless you tranmaxx
Gisele Bündchen$33 million

oh yea btw, as noah implied: Most male models get paid so little it's almost funny. So most end up modeling only as a side hustle even tho in theory they are "professional" models.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Male models make no money i know one chad who models and he got zero jobs even in asia. Whereas women models make big bucks. Pay gap is real also.