I wanna marry a rich asian girl

P

plotkun

Iron
What do I need to do? I wanna do it for financial puropuses mostly. I'm white (slavic) mtn slightly leaning into htn, 6'2, skinny, very big cock. How do I appeal 2 asian heart and pussy?

Attachments

• c28723a0-e9a4-493a-95d5-99fb9fc33791.png
    c28723a0-e9a4-493a-95d5-99fb9fc33791.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
They don’t want you

• +1
Reactions: aids, paveldurovreal, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Hello brother, I'm actually trying to get a WMAF relationship myself. I've researched this very well and I'd consider myself an expert on the WMAF but from what I'm seeing per evidence, the only way a guy could pull that off is if he's very above average in looks, basically what you'd call a "Chad" and if you actually want this woman to pay for you, doubtful that she'd be very attractive. The saying goes "There's no free lunch in physics", so there's going to be some compromise somewhere and expense to be paid. But I'd guess if you were that attractive you wouldn't be in your position to begin with.

Best chance is looksmax as much as you can and then status max as much as you can and then try to hang around places where there are wealthy leftover asian women that are more desperate to settle down. Also older women are more likely to have greater wealth since they probably saved up more at that point and have advanced more in their careers. Try geomaxxing to an Asian country and meet older women in the more affluent areas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids, YugoDutch and castizo
Who the fuck would want to marry an asian girl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they are so fucking ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, yyy and Unleashedwhale
marrying is retarded ( unless you plan to poison in roblox ), but having a sugar mom seems like a valid strategy, but its incredibly hard to pull off

its possible but you would have to be incredibly GL and spent countless hours researching and choosing the right target tho

What do I need to do? I wanna do it for financial puropuses mostly. I'm white (slavic) mtn slightly leaning into htn, 6'2, skinny, very big cock. How do I appeal 2 asian heart and pussy?
You want to aim for a wealthy Japanese, Korean, or Chinese. Any other kind of wealthy Asian will not make it into the ranks of compatible. It's most likely not gonna happen though. Not in the way that you might imagine at least.

Go to Singapore. Highest GDP per capita in world

• +1
Reactions: yyy
JFL at ruining your genes with a disgusting insectoid gookess:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and fluoride1337
I want to marry Varg Vikernes

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer