Cucks.org

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet
Stop ughing me @The Grinch this is your doing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Thompsonz
Why can’t I just let it go
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
I understand how u feeling but bro there is 4 billion women, u can rape them, kill them, just do whatever u want. If she left u then why would u run to her like abandoned dog. Youre higher than that

i killed my oneitis

I’m pathetic and I’m weak I’m a fake and I lie I’d like to be crushed like an insect

if you're too shy she will fuck another guy

Fuck it’s over for me
IMG 6388

Check your hormones levels, unironically. Prolactin especially can make you somewhat whiny.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I’m pathetic and I’m weak I’m a fake and I lie I’d like to be crushed like an insect
Took me 2 weeks. I got over my oneitis. Found another. Should take 2 weeks to a month. Also.. j3rking off to her will slowly make you forget abt ur emotional attatchment. This is actually true haha. Anyways hope you recover

Took me 2 weeks. I got over my oneitis. Found another. Should take 2 weeks to a month. Also.. j3rking off to her will slowly make you forget abt ur emotional attatchment. This is actually true haha. Anyways hope you recover
My guy… it’s been 2 months and it’s only getting worse

• +1
Reactions: Katharsis
It’s hitting so hard tonight fuckkkkk fuckkk why me why why why
If she hasn't sought you out it means she doesn't care about you. We men are undervaluing the level of attention and validation foids are getting on a daily basis just by existing, if she's not talking to you and not pursuing you then she's talking to someone else. I found this thought very helpful in getting over my oneitis, I reflected on how I was her on and off partner and how before me and after me she slept with multiple men. Love is simply a deceptive illusion, you are in love with its wrapping nothing more than that. If only we men would learn to be more stoic about it just like her, and forget them overnight. I admit I still miss her too much but this kind of instropection made me put things in their place.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, manletmachinestream and CookieGuy
If she hasn't sought you out it means she doesn't care about you. We men are undervaluing the level of attention and validation foids are getting on a daily basis just by existing, if she's not talking to you and not pursuing you then she's talking to someone else. I found this thought very helpful in getting over my oneitis, I reflected on how I was her on and off partner and how before me and after me she slept with multiple men. Love is simply a deceptive illusion, you are in love with its wrapping nothing more than that. If only we men would learn to be more stoic about it just like her, and forget them overnight. I admit I still miss her too much but this kind of instropection made me put things in their place.
Bro how long has it been?

Bro how long has it been?
1.5 months, I admit it was especially difficult at the beginning. But then I started to look after my dignity and try to maintain zero contact.

I’m well aware of this fact, especially her cause she’s extremely attractive but it doesn’t stop the obsession

1.5 months, I admit it was especially difficult at the beginning. But then I started to look after my dignity and try to maintain zero contact.
Bro. It goes away naturally. Find a new onetis, or date someone else bro. That easy. 1.5 months you’ll be fine might take 3 months. I’m 2 weeks in and my “I miss her juices” are nearly completely gone. I’m more angry at her than anything but I realize that I was the one who ruined it. Also she wanted me first so… brutal 0_0 how did I lose someone who wanted me first

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer and Mewton
I’m well aware of this fact, especially her cause she’s extremely attractive but it doesn’t stop the obsession
My ex was LTB/MTB maybe that’s why I got over so fast 😹. Can I see what ur Ex looks like? Maybe you have Oneitis fever and are overestimating her looks (I’ll be honest tho no cope)

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
Bro. It goes away naturally. Find a new onetis, or date someone else bro. That easy. 1.5 months you’ll be fine might take 3 months. I’m 2 weeks in and my “I miss her juices” are nearly completely gone. I’m more angry at her than anything but I realize that I was the one who ruined it. Also she wanted me first so… brutal 0_0 how did I lose someone who wanted me first
I guess not being NT dramatically affects the success in your long-term relationships. But being NT currently is just going with the mainstream and being a dog in drag that sniffs bitches ass. I just dumped her and ghosted her from social media because of attitudes I didn't like, and we must learn as men, that when we dump our oneitis it has to be a relentless and irrevocable decision. Masculinity is a social construct, true, but it will really help you a lot to keep your frame and make yourself respected in the face of modern bitches who think they can get away with anything.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
My ex was LTB/MTB maybe that’s why I got over so fast 😹. Can I see what ur Ex looks like? Maybe you have Oneitis fever and are overestimating her looks (I’ll be honest tho no cope)
Hahaha my “ex” . Funny one. We were never even together 🤣

Hahaha my “ex” . Funny one. We were never even together 🤣
How tf are you still on her???? Just get a GIRLFRIEND and all those feelings will go away. Ur lucky she wasnt ur gf. Go get a girlfriend NOW

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream
How tf are you still on her???? Just get a GIRLFRIEND and all those feelings will go away. Ur lucky she wasnt ur gf. Go get a girlfriend NOW
Impossible. And I only want her anyway

• +1
I guess not being NT dramatically affects the success in your long-term relationships. But being NT currently is just going with the mainstream and being a dog in drag that sniffs bitches ass. I just dumped her and ghosted her from social media because of attitudes I didn't like, and we must learn as men, that when we dump our oneitis it has to be a relentless and irrevocable decision. Masculinity is a social construct, true, but it will really help you a lot to keep your frame and make yourself respected in the face of modern bitches who think they can get away with anything.
My biggest mistake in the relationship was telling her I was autistic. It immediately Betafied me

Impossible. And I only want her anyway
Just get a girlfriend man. I don’t see what your problem is that you want her? Find a shy and sweet girl and all those feelings will go away. You won’t be attracted to anyone else if you have Oneitis, so make yourself like someone. Oneitis is a cringe mental thing that occurs when chemicals in your brain have a desire to f-ck someone and your brain is expecting is. GO START DATING.

And if you don’t wanna date why not? You know MTN’s can get into relationships too right?

Don't let her cut through you like a kitchen knife

Rookie mistake

My biggest mistake in the relationship was telling her I was autistic. It immediately Betafied me
The worst mistake a man can make is to show or confess any weakness or insecurity to women because 1. They will hate you for it 2. They will get in your face at some point and spread the rumor. Redpill is very cope on some things but he is not wrong about female psychology and Machiavellianism.

• +1
The worst mistake a man can make is to show or confess any weakness or insecurity to women because 1. They will hate you for it 2. They will get in your face at some point and spread the rumor. Redpill is very cope on some things but he is not wrong about female psychology and Machiavellianism.
Lot of girls are psychopathic, but they are not as smart as you think. Not nearly at all

• +1
Reactions: chickencalves
If you talked to more than one woman it'd be very easy to cut one off, no matter how much you miss them. The others just fill that space.