i wanna mog

I

i wanna mog

Iron
im a 15yo and im like a high mtn and i wanna improve on my EYE , MAXILLA AND HIEGHT im 175 cm by 15 i think its over but i have no money and live in my parents house hold and no job nun else i js want all of the softmaxxing and techniques that are more my age friendly

WHAT ALL I KNOW:

thumb pulling
chin tucks
myo
towel method
masseter training
cardio
------------------------------------
idk if any of this is cope i js want to improve and pls give me more tips focusing on my maxilla developmen and jaw and eye (pls dont give me any surgeries i dont have no money and im js 15 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak, iloveboobs, 2chevskuy and 1 other person
a bad day to be grey

im a 15yo and im like a high mtn and i wanna improve on my EYE , MAXILLA AND HIEGHT im 175 cm by 15 i think its over but i have no money and live in my parents house hold and no job nun else i js want all of the softmaxxing and techniques that are more my age friendly

WHAT ALL I KNOW:

thumb pulling
chin tucks
myo
towel method
masseter training
cardio
------------------------------------
idk if any of this is cope i js want to improve and pls give me more tips focusing on my maxilla developmen and jaw and eye (pls dont give me any surgeries i dont have no money and im js 15 😭😭
Other than cardio/losing weight, nothing else here will give you GOOD results. Your face is 100% genetics, there is nothing you can do. You mog depending on if your genetics are good or not, sorry, that's how it is. You can try maximise potential by leaning down and getting a good physique but your looks after that is what you are and what you will be stuck with.

You can do surgery to ascend if you want but if you are an average dude just live life honestly.

Other than cardio/losing weight, nothing else here will give you GOOD results. Your face is 100% genetics, there is nothing you can do. You mog depending on if your genetics are good or not, sorry, that's how it is. You can try maximise potential by leaning down and getting a good physique but your looks after that is what you are and what you will be stuck with.

You can do surgery to ascend if you want but if you are an average dude just live life honestly.
alr ty man

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
Just lose weight do posture exercises and leave the forum

zinc is pretty cheap and is a water downed ai, also look Into meclezin (yes the drug for dizziness) and see if u have the right gene mutation that'll help ya grow from meclezin, best bang for buck options u have