I wanna rope, it's over godammit

G

Goebread

Bronze
I have a worthless degree which I haven't officially even graduated from and I'm working this dead end job where I get no respect 40 hours a week. I also have this fucked up medical condition which bloats my face so I'm severely looksminned. Also, I'm too Autistic to talk to girls which never get fixed because my mind is just not NT and never will be. My mum suggests I go to church but among the 20 year olds there, I feel like some neurodivergent loner.

It's over, I have no future and I'm probably ugly now. Godammit I wanna rope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ChristianChad, Deleted member 21146 and 3 others
Similar situation, except that i dont workcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Similar situation, except that i dont workcel
I swear every day I'm dying bit by bit. It's so fucking boring and I see no future.

Also everybody tells me what to do and I do it like some little bitch. Godammit I wish I wasn't so high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Don't bother complaining like "boohoo I want to rope", there's studies showing that people can't relate to others emotional pain only physical pain. Doing that will make you end up on jewpills, and considering you believe in NT theory im sure you will fall for it. If you want advice for debloating then PM me.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
What condition u have? Can't you fix it with meds?

• +1

Im not trying to spread false hopes or guarantee any results but you should try this out.
Listen to it from speakers loud enough that you can hear it.
Again,just try it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
holy fuck I hate that I'm forced to be so high inhib at work

Like when a customer is pissed I still have to be like "I do apologise for that, would you like xxx"

And I have to listen to my superiors like a lil bitch

fkkkkk

What condition u have? Can't you fix it with meds?

XD

• WTF
holy fuck I hate that I'm forced to be so high inhib at work

Like when a customer is pissed I still have to be like "I do apologise for that, would you like xxx"

And I have to listen to my superiors like a lil bitch

fkkkkk
Do it for work but don't take it by heart.
Also, don't bend over backwards for people. Act like you have a backbone

Sorry mate. You need to Muslimmax to cure depression and before God orders death to you so that a place in paradise is reserved for you. Good luck.

You should ropemaxx bro that's your way out bro

I have a worthless degree which I haven't officially even graduated from and I'm working this dead end job where I get no respect 40 hours a week. I also have this fucked up medical condition which bloats my face so I'm severely looksminned. Also, I'm too Autistic to talk to girls which never get fixed because my mind is just not NT and never will be. My mum suggests I go to church but among the 20 year olds there, I feel like some neurodivergent loner.

It's over, I have no future and I'm probably ugly now. Godammit I wanna rope.
So you have the trifecta of subhumanity: retarded, ugly and socially bottlenecked by your subhuman brain chemistry. Join the club. You and I will live unfulfilling lives of misery, pain and torment. There is nothing for u out there buddyboyo.