I wanna rope so bad

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
Ive been feeling like nothing matters and there are no consequences to my actions whatsoever. Feels constantly like im watching some pov simulation trough the screen and everything feels so surreal. I tried everything ive been outside in the forest, city etc. Its so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, eiegta, Ryan and 3 others
dont rope without going er before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Ryan, notrealdanish and 8 others
ovER

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and NZb6Air
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, truthhurts, Deleted member 86159 and 3 others
dont rope without going er before
i live in Germany and there are very strict gun laws. Also im young and I will fuck my family’s life and even tho I changed in the past few years I still love my family

tried everything ive been outside in the forest, city etc. Its so fucking over
Nigga those are the biggest copes. Increase your brain consciousness while you sleep and then look up meanings of your nightmares, then you will know what is causing your depressed thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and imthesupremecel
Ive been feeling like nothing matters and there are no consequences to my actions whatsoever. Feels constantly like im watching some pov simulation trough the screen and everything feels so surreal. I tried everything ive been outside in the forest, city etc. Its so fucking over
Just put down the phone bud

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
i live in Germany and there are very strict gun laws. Also im young and I will fuck my family’s life and even tho I changed in the past few years I still love my family
Ur a pussy

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Nigga those are the biggest copes. Increase your brain consciousness while you sleep and then look up meanings of your nightmares, then you will know what is causing your depressed thoughts.
Ik already its utter loneliness and rejection

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
My looks. I tried everything even the coping shit like thumbulling its over
Looks doesn't matter when it come to loneliness, you can still befriend looksmatches. I bet you didn't tried to leave your comfort zone or tried it slightly

Looks doesn't matter when it come to loneliness, you can still befriend looksmatches. I bet you didn't tried to leave your comfort zone or tried it slightly
I had friends but they quickly started hating me cause of my personality (I dont even think im that weird just a bit off)

I had friends but they quickly started hating me cause of my personality (I dont even think im that weird just a bit off)
Don't give up and try to find people with matching personalities. This one might sound like a huge cope but do you really need friends for this moment? I have few friends but I won't trust them for shit because they can leave me any moment.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Don't give up and try to find people with matching personalities. This one might sound like a huge cope but do you really need friends for this moment? I have few friends but I won't trust them for shit because they can leave me any moment.
And how do I find people with matching personalities bro. I dont like social events and even if Im not going to a club alone 😂😂😂 I only had the friends cause I jestermaxxed but they dont like me for who I actually am

what drugs have u tried

Just go Elliot Rodger first

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, ihatewhiterose and EdgyFashionist
I dont like social events and even if Im not going to a club alone 😂😂😂
That's the reason. As I told before you don't like to leave your comfort zone. Social events are more effective way to find real buddies. You don't like them because your brain unconsciously relate it with some insecurities therefore you won't go there.

• So Sad
That's the reason. As I told before you don't like to leave your comfort zone. Social events are more effective way to find real buddies. You don't like them because your brain unconsciously relate it with some insecurities therefore you won't go there.
Hypothetically: I actually go to the club alone. Even tho I look like a fucking dork I actually meet some friends. How am I supposed to be liked by them if I’m not the type of person to go out? And also my idea of a friendship is just go out wirh a friend, sit at some random place near a lake or in the forest do some drugs like weed or psychodelics and just talk about life

• +1
Hypothetically: I actually go to the club alone. Even tho I look like a fucking dork I actually meet some friends. How am I supposed to be liked by them if I’m not the type of person to go out? And also my idea of a friendship is just go out wirh a friend, sit at some random place near a lake or in the forest do some drugs like weed or psychodelics and just talk about life
Show them your worldview, interests and activities you want to do together. You can always try to use social apps at last resort if you can't find people with similiar interests. Your activities aren't that rare as you thing honestly they are pretty common so you won't have troubles with finding such people.

I also have that one tactic which many people won't see it as correct thing to do, but I often just befriend some boring loser and throw party/meetup and then befriend his more interesting friends LMAO

• +1
Show them your worldview, interests and activities you want to do together. You can always try to use social apps at last resort if you can't find people with similiar interests. Your activities aren't that rare as you thing honestly they are pretty common so you won't have troubles with finding such people.

I also have that one tactic which many people won't see it as correct thing to do, but I often just befriend some boring loser and throw party/meetup and then befriend his more interesting friends LMAO
Thanks for the advice bhai I might actually try it out

Thanks for the advice bhai I might actually try it out
Idk where do you live tho but there's app called "amigos" and you basically can throw party or some event and strangers can join to you. This app is not so popular for now but I see it gaining attention real quick

• +1
Idk where do you live tho but there's app called "amigos" and you basically can throw party or some event and strangers can join to you. This app is not so popular for now but I see it gaining attention real quick
I live in germany im sure there are apps like this I’ll try it out bro thanks 🙏

• +1
Everything mainstream. Nic, weed, magic mushrooms, lsd and coke.
sounds to me like u fell for the cia psyop drugs
weed, shrooms, lsd ... will fuck ur brain up there is no muh benefits from these shit drugs.

u must reset ur brain

will be a very difficult battle and thing to do

• +1
Dont do it bhai

• Love it
sounds to me like u fell for the cia psyop drugs
weed, shrooms, lsd ... will fuck ur brain up there is no muh benefits from these shit drugs.

u must reset ur brain

will be a very difficult battle and thing to do
how do I even reset my brain? I haven't done any drugs for a week and the last time I did psychedelics or coke were 3 weeks ago (I might by new supply soon) I only smoke Nic. I once haven't done any drugs for a whole month and I felt the same

Btw i have had this happend to me. You gotta quit all drugs u take and it will be like normal in a few months.

• +1
Btw i have had this happend to me. You gotta quit all drugs u take and it will be like normal in a few months.
FUUUUUUCCCKCKKKKKKKKKKKK FEW MONTHS NO DRUGS AND NO SOCIAL LIFE, SUICIDAL AND NOT EVEN DRUGS TO COPE? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• So Sad
Reactions: beniman
What the fuck am I talking about shit feels so surreal not even sure if im actually typing this out fr thank god autocorrect exist

What the fuck am I talking about shit feels so surreal not even sure if im actually typing this out fr thank god autocorrect exist
You should prob get some help bhai suicide no good

You should prob get some help bhai suicide no good
Im just venting rn but I can't. idk how to talk about it to the people ik because of my shitty parents who always ignored my feelings😢

how do I even reset my brain? I haven't done any drugs for a week and the last time I did psychedelics or coke were 3 weeks ago (I might by new supply soon) I only smoke Nic. I once haven't done any drugs for a whole month and I felt the same
when blackpilled u know life = looks
so u must fix ur looks
which often requires surgery
surgery requires money
money requires focus, discipline, drive
discipline = doing discomforting things, often - there is a region of the brain that strengthens when u do things u dont want to do, but know u have to do
this same region of the brain weakens when u ldar and stay in the comfort zone, hence why people like @_MVP_ and many other neets have been trapped for years, stuck in the comfort zone, while other subhumans persist in their life just fine
focus = dopamine = amphetamines
drive = free testosterone

once u have ur chemistry in check, u make a list of things u need to do to make money - whether that be level up ur skills, get an education, or what not

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and imthesupremecel
when blackpilled u know life = looks
so u must fix ur looks
which often requires surgery
surgery requires money
money requires focus, discipline, drive
discipline = doing discomforting things, often - there is a region of the brain that strengthens when u do things u dont want to do, but know u have to do
this same region of the brain weakens when u ldar and stay in the comfort zone, hence why people like @_MVP_ and many other neets have been trapped for years, stuck in the comfort zone, while other subhumans persist in their life just fine
focus = dopamine = amphetamines
drive = free testosterone

once u have ur chemistry in check, u make a list of things u need to do to make money - whether that be level up ur skills, get an education, or what not
Thanks bhai its the type of advice everybody knows but someone needs to tell you for you to actually do it. Appreciate the fact you helped me thanks :)

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Im just venting rn but I can't. idk how to talk about it to the people ik because of my shitty parents who always ignored my feelings😢
It doesnt have to be a person close to you. For example in Sweden if ur under the age of 18 you can go to ungdomsmottagningen for free where they will help you (bet theres somthing similiar where u live) and if ur over the age of 18 get a therapist, even tho it costs money i can gurantee you it worth it

• +1
It doesnt have to be a person close to you. For example in Sweden if ur under the age of 18 you can go to ungdomsmottagningen for free where they will help you (bet theres somthing similiar where u live) and if ur over the age of 18 get a therapist, even tho it costs money i can gurantee you it worth it
I live in Germany but ill try researching it. How does this type of "free therapy" called?

Take 3 or more people with you. It might make you feel better

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and imthesupremecel
Take 3 or more people with you. It might make you feel better
Only if you promise to make cool ass edits of me like of Elliot Rodger

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
Only if you promise to make cool ass edits of me like of Elliot Rodger
Yeah ofc, ill do my best. Make sure they’re all foids, even better if they’re stacies (in minecraft)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Wait until 4/20 go to one of those events and try to get to know as many people as possible. Those are your people by the looks of it.

• +1
I live in Germany but ill try researching it. How does this type of "free therapy" called?
You get it free bc of taxes etc if ur able to talk to ur parents so that they consult with a therapist. But besides that I could only find a free therapist phone helpline

• Love it
You get it free bc of taxes etc if ur able to talk to ur parents so that they consult with a therapist. But besides that I could only find a free therapist phone helpline
Thank you so much for the advice bhai

• Love it
Reactions: beniman
Yeah ofc, ill do my best. Make sure they’re all foids, even better if they’re stacies
Ngl if I actually do it I will first post a few YouTube vent videos :lul::lul::lul: