i wanna rope

framepill

framepill

Iron
i can’t take it anymore, i just wanna be a nonchalant prettyboy with a normal life. i try to be happy and ignore how much looks matter but i can’t go outside or do anything without thinking abt it, i wanna rip my face off when i see it in the mirror, nowhere is safe anymore. i cry myself to sleep every night. i hate having to fake a laugh everytime someone talks about looks. no matter how much i cry infront of my mom and try to talk to her no one understands me. i don’t wanna stay like this i hate myself i do everything i can to ascend but nothing works and foids make it even worse i fucking hate all women why are they like this please help me

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher, Maalik and BrutalMogger
Wrong forum , Post this in SS forum , people here are not going to comfort you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sub5kang, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
post pics, ill tell u if ur that brutally ugly to be saying this shit

i can’t take it anymore, i just wanna be a nonchalant prettyboy with a normal life. i try to be happy and ignore how much looks matter but i can’t go outside or do anything without thinking abt it, i wanna rip my face off when i see it in the mirror, nowhere is safe anymore. i cry myself to sleep every night. i hate having to fake a laugh everytime someone talks about looks. no matter how much i cry infront of my mom and try to talk to her no one understands me. i don’t wanna stay like this i hate myself i do everything i can to ascend but nothing works and foids make it even worse i fucking hate all women why are they like this please help me
Cortisol and stress hormones inhibit collagen synthesis and age you faster so actually you're getting uglier by the MINUTE

OVER:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
Wrong forum , Post this in SS forum , people here are not going to comfort you
People there hate people who are suicidal because of inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
OP. I was close to being in your shoes. In fact, I feel unattractive often. What worked for me is working to my goals.
Whatever goal that might be - please, throw yourself into it.

If you ever feel ugly, work out. Mew. Please brother, love yourself and forgive yourself for your shortcomings.
Count your blessings. There are many beautiful things that you might not notice every day.

Look at the less fortunate. Remind yourself - there's always a positive side.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Hyperborean Citizen and maxxmclooks
People there hate people who are suicidal because of genetics.
Lol I’m in that forum and it’s full of foids or 40/50 yo men and 99.9% of ppl here are suicidal or masturbate about suicide only because they failed in a relationship or some shi
Literally no one talks about genetics

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and IAMNOTANINCEL
they hate incels so much and idk why

People judge by appearance. They hate ugly people.
Sad reality.

It's over is right btw, beauty = health indicators.

fuck women why do you even care about them just moenymax and live your life

People there hate people who are suicidal because of genetics.
it aitn genetics its all about past experiences
which are partially based on genetics but come on nobodys born suicidal.
Such a gene would surely have died out

fuck women why do you even care about them just moenymax and live your life
u cant really be respeced by guys either if ur incel Lol

there's so much to talk about when you can go and slay with a friend.

foids are the gate of life's adventures tbh

go to the Gym
also i have seen Ur profile and It's not that bad

i would just pick up the rope and hang the person next to me

Don't do it brah, don't be a fucking pussy:feelsez:

Post face tho
from yesterday but still cherrypicked im squinting and wearing a hat to hide my horrible forehead and angle saving me i don’t look like that irl but i really hate myself too much to post myself unfrauded

Attachments

• IMG_6033.jpeg
    IMG_6033.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 0
from yesterday but still cherrypicked im squinting and wearing a hat to hide my horrible forehead and angle saving me i don’t look like that irl but i really hate myself too much to post myself unfrauded

Negro, you're not unattractive. Get some confidence/NT traits and be yourself. Don't let people write what they think for you.​