I wanna see USA fall even more now and I hope all Biden voters will be eaten by chinese gooks

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

Rich/Jewish_Gooner$

i MIGHT stimfap from time2time
I see twitter comments under Trump posts and it make me wann a kill myfucking self even more tbh, you would think that with internet development people wouldn't be this stupid and with more independent media, but I was wrong democracy now doesn't make sense even more in 2020 .
This is me after asia max
ing

I will be fucking asian waifus and sucking their feets together with @Won'tStopNoodling and right after that eat soup made from Biden voters, cause trust me with biden and kamala harris further on its really possible that china will be able to conquer america in this cadency fortunately im european so ill have more time to go to china after all surgeries and eat biden voter grilled tranny fake pussy with sperm cheese

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 10104 and 6 others
I see twitter comments under Trump posts and it make me wann a kill myfucking self even more tbh, you would think that with internet development people wouldn't be this stupid and with more independent media, but I was wrong democracy now doesn't make sense even more in 2020 .
This is me after asia maxView attachment 783672ing

I will be fucking asian waifus and sucking their feets together with @Won'tStopNoodling and right after that eat soup made from Biden voters, cause trust me with biden and kamala harris further on its really possible that china will be able to conquer america in this cadency fortunately im european so ill have more time to go to china after all surgeries and eat biden voter grilled tranny fake pussy with sperm cheese
AsianGirlsLoveTrump

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Marsiere214, magnificentcel and 1 other person
He won. I kinda wanted Trump to win tbh. More entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I wanted trump to win but let’s stop the cope, biden will be prez

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, aspieSavage, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1476, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, WadlowMaxxing, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 1 other person
what? he said that? bro if I could get out of that shithole PL to US that would be lifefuel
yeah he did
at least he said he will lower requirements to enter us and also amnesty for all illegals
come with me brocel xD

• Woah
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
yeah he did
at least he said he will lower requirements to enter us and also amnesty for all illegals
come with me brocel xD
yeah bro we coming there
honestly live outside usa feels like youre just sidecharacter all the time
and I wanna speak english fuck my cringe language

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and sandcelmuttcel
yeah bro we coming there
same
us girls easier to fuck than here too and less racist

• +1
good thread op

• +1
thanks

bro idk where you from but sex in polish is so disgusting I even had popular thread about it
I'm from Greece girls are super racist psl3 blonde blueeyed fatasses slay here

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
isnt Greece like in poverty rn? I been there 2 years ago, beautiful islands and crystal clear water

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
isnt Greece like in poverty rn? I been there 2 years ago, beautiful islands and crystal clear water
not really but there's nothing to do very boring place outside of summertime

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
yeah bro we coming there
Imagine not being born in America :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and sandcelmuttcel
Muh Greece is racuss

racist or not attractive girls in USA probably have higher standards than Greek women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, sandcelmuttcel and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Muh Greece is racuss

racist or not attractive girls in USA probably have higher standards than Greek women
doesnt matter bro everybody should live in usa at least once in their lives
I feel incomplete

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Muh Greece is racuss

lol no there's plenty of evidence offwhite men like Latinos being highly sought after in us
that's if you mean racial standards
attractiveness wise I would say there's alot of subhumans (ugly, ethnic or obese) that I'm gonna mog
also I don't care about stacies, beckies are fine with me also stacies are giga rare where I live either way more dating options if I surgerymaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
lol no there's plenty of evidence offwhite men like Latinos being highly sought after in us
that's if you mean racial standards
attractiveness wise I would say there's alot of subhumans (ugly, ethnic or obese) that I'm gonna mog
also I don't care about stacies, beckies are fine with me also stacies are giga rare where I live either way more dating options if I surgerymaxx
Latinos that do good in us/Canada have mostly Spaniard ancestry, think someone like Marco Rubio
I knew a Latino slayer and he was basically a Spaniard

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Btw girls here are obsessed with height @sandcelmuttcel , I’ve seen girls reject short chads for tall normies at parties

• +1
Latinos that do good in us/Canada have mostly Spaniard ancestry, think someone like Marco Rubio
I knew a Latino slayer and he was basically a Spaniard
this guy is mostly white jfl
Marco-Rubio-2011.jpg

anyway I'm almost white tbh white passing in muttland i could jbw blacks and asians
I was thinking of frauding being white like, this guy, he's considered white in us.
this is what I mean offwhite people slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1