I wanna see videos of women being tortured or punched, any sites?

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

2 surgeries ahead of ascension
I've lost my mind
Not videos of them killed but humilliated
Any links? You guys know the websites
I'm not psycho, I just want dopamine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iblamechico, 97baHater and 2 others
Realistically you probably aren't gonna see one without seeing the other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: h111 and Bonecel01
Realistically you probably aren't gonna see one without seeing the other.
Yeah anyways do you know a website to watch that kind of shit, I remember seeing one of a woman being incinerated in Mexico for being a member of the cartel.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m gonna beat your nigger ass grandmas ass and record then post it, I don’t know what I’ll call the site yet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Mkhzee and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, thegiganigga and 4 others
I've lost my mind
Not videos of them killed but humilliated
Any links? You guys know the websites
go on livegore.com and search female abuse compilation
if u dont immediately find a good comp just go in the female related sections
another option is gorecenter,just be careful tho there will deff be like death in those places

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded?, thegiganigga and 3 others
yikers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, JD_25 and h111
another option is gorecenter,just be careful tho there will deff be like death in those places
Hahaha nigger is this all you people do, talk about hate gore and dick size 😂😂 and you really got pressed that I’m trolling you incels? Not like you guys talk about anything productive anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Imretarded?, h111 and 1 other person
Avg latino

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yeah anyways do you know a website to watch that kind of shit, I remember seeing one of a woman being incinerated in Mexico for being a member of the cartel.
Check DMs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Bonecel01
Atleast one says something useful thanks, also @TechnoBoss

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Juandigomigo22 and alurmo
>mentiones gore once
>"all you people do"

just fucking lol
Nigga are you dumb? I been seen the shit yall post it’s just gay ass shit, gore, and wanting pity from not getting pussy. Don’t act nigga. You throw the word faggot around like half the niggas on this bitch ain’t gay or sum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Imretarded?, Bomber517 and 2 others
Nigga are you dumb? I been seen the shit yall post it’s just gay ass shit, gore, and wanting pity from not getting pussy. Don’t act nigga. You throw the word faggot around like half the niggas on this bitch ain’t gay or sum
ik ur seething rn

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Atleast one says something useful thanks, also @TechnoBoss
Nigga saying thanks for fore recommendations, you one sad ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ShawarmaFilth
Taking a shit actually
Get the fuck out greycel
Grand Theft Auto Gta GIF

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Mkhzee and Juandigomigo22
disgusting tbh

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, lowtiernormiechad and h111
Ur not black nigger, stop talking like that. I know ur a beaner, Juan. Stop trying to sound tough pendejo. Faggot.

I feel bad for this stacy, I wonder what happened later
Good video. Just wish it was in English so I can hear her beg.

Also wdym u feel bad? U asked for it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Good video. Just wish it was in English so I can hear her beg.

Also wdym u feel bad? U asked for it jfl.
I feel bad when it's a pretty girl but she deserved it, I just want them to cry but not to be killed. Almost all gore videos is about men being tortured.
Idk why I am typing this... :feelsuhh: guess we all have an evil and good side.

Last edited:
I feel bad when it's a pretty girl but she deserved it, I just want them to cry but not to be killed. Almost all gore videos is about men being tortured.
She wasn't killed tho so wtv. And I only wanna see the pretty ones actually. If it's some middle aged fat bitch I wouldn't watch it.

Idk why I am typing this... :feelsuhh: guess we all have an evil and good side.
Jfl ur overreacting. It's normal dude. Most men admit to being aroused by seeing girls cry.

• JFL
She wasn't killed tho so wtv. And I only wanna see the pretty ones actually. If it's some middle aged fat bitch I wouldn't watch it.

Jfl ur overreacting. It's normal dude. Most men admit to being aroused by seeing girls cry.
I like to see those videos because it shows how submission is part of female nature and they cannot be strong in those situations compared to men who might feel pain but not cry.
I hope foids lurking org see my thread :lul:

Ur not black nigger, stop talking like that. I know ur a beaner, Juan. Stop trying to sound tough pendejo. Faggot.
That shit was coorrnnyyyy lmao You sound like a child that’s just learned about profanities 😂😂 dk if your 13 or just another indian with poor english skills but aye imma let yall go ahead and talk about who has the biggest dick,which guy make yalls pussy the wettest and whatever other gay ass weird ass shit yall talk about on this bitch 👍🏻

you have Hard-r and Insex.
Kaotic for gore.

• +1
That shit was coorrnnyyyy lmao You sound like a child that’s just learned about profanities 😂😂 dk if your 13 or just another indian with poor english skills but aye imma let yall go ahead and talk about who has the biggest dick,which guy make yalls pussy the wettest and whatever other gay ass weird ass shit yall talk about on this bitch 👍🏻
Aye mane fuck is u talm bout mane ain't no nobody talm bout no goddamn dick and none of dat faggot shit mane. That's how you sound like, faggot. Don't ever talk to me about "poor English skills".

Kill yourself.

they don't exist, they're all fake shit tho the real ones would be good jack off material

• +1
Just watched 20 videos I feel alive again