I wanna shave every hair in my body with a razor

asdvek

asdvek

I wanna do it for fun, entertainment. Shaving hair from ur body pubic hair etc is so fun when u lubricate it and use a sharp razor. Just so fun activity i wanna do it for entertainment purposes only its satisfying and smooth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, ryuken, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Do it and post proof

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and asdvek
Nah hairless bodies are for low t soyboy liberals newborns and girls
One body part then. Like your dick, not like anyone will see it or not, then show us bhai

One body part then. Like your dick, not like anyone will see it or not, then show us bhai
My dick is already hairless dumbass lmao you guys dont shave pubic hair?

Chad trait to have hairless dick tbh, I shave quite often because I exchange nudes with some of my girl--friends

IRL im an inkwell however

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and asdvek
My dick is already hairless dumbass lmao you guys dont shave pubic hair?
No and you’re weird you little twink , the pubic hair is what makes u a man not your other hair

Chad trait to have hairless dick tbh, I shave quite often because I exchange nudes with some of my girl--friends

IRL im an inkwell however
Well I guess my dick would look slightly bigger if I shave, my 3.7 incher ig.. so I’ll be changing teams ig-

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ElySioNs
No and you’re weird you little twink , the pubic hair is what makes u a man not your other hair
I'm not a twink i'm huge and girls dont like pubic hair i do what girls want to get their pussy

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
U one weird ass nigga

A photo of a short chubby balding indian man shavi zKI4c ObQWiSM8SlUVkDzQ MDQKTICgQCGylh2E9bQ

• JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus and asdvek