I wanna start a clothing brand that makes people feel good looking and attractive.

adrianayala

adrianayala

Iron
i feel like fashion is so underdiscussed, obviously because not everyone is rich, but still its a good concept to dive into. Also, as the title states, I think that if I made something that makes people feel like less of a framecel, or less of a loser, people would buy it.

if anyone has any ideas or criticism, just say it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Gonthar
the fashion industry is too congested, it's difficult to be successful as a newcomer

• +1
Reactions: bfol7, xyukeeee, DeadTrees and 1 other person
If you want to make people good looking then you better start up a plastic surgery clinic than a clothing brand :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690, xyukeeee, DeadTrees and 3 others
i feel like fashion is so underdiscussed, obviously because not everyone is rich, but still its a good concept to dive into. Also, as the title states, I think that if I made something that makes people feel like less of a framecel, or less of a loser, people would buy it.

if anyone has any ideas or criticism, just say it.
That's like the complete opposite of what's happening in the fashion industry today - clothes are now just rags and it's cool to look like a complete bum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I know like 10 people who made a clothing brand jfl

No clothing brands for your face buddy boyo

Rick Owens made the only worthwhile clothing looksmaxing quote.

Rick Owens said:
"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."

(And as someone who spent thousands if not tens of thousands on clothing when younger - I 100% agree with him, you can't make an ugly or average guy look better with any kind of clothes, but making that ugly or average guy lean and low body fat with decent muscle mass boosts their SMV at least 1-3 points.)

The only kind of clothing I 'invest' into anymore is collared shirts, have them made to measure because it only costs 100 bucks but looks 100x better than a baggy shirt off the rack because it's tailored to your body.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Yerico7 and boss8055