I wanna visit Seattle but idk why

P

plukee

Idk why seattle out of all places. Is it even a good place to visit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Gonthar, silencio and 1 other person
I only know The Ring took place in Seattle and that’s a good enough reason to visit the place during the autumn.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Manletmachine, IndraBC and 1 other person
I only know The Ring took place in Seattle and that’s a good enough reason to visit the place during the autumn.
Yeah i do wanna visit it. Looks nicer than other places in the states

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The city itself is gross, lots of crime and tweakers. But the area around it is very beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
The city itself is gross, lots of crime and tweakers. But the area around it is very beautiful.
Take it you live or visited there? America has a fentanyl crisis

Take it you live or visited there? America has a fentanyl crisis

Yup, I live a few hours drive away and have been plenty of times. Yes, tent cities and people lying on the ground dead from fentanyl overdoses. Seattle, Portland, a lot of cities here are like this.

I love the coastal wooded landscape, but you can also go to Norway for that.

• +1
Yup, I live a few hours drive away and have been plenty of times. Yes, tent cities and people lying on the ground dead from fentanyl overdoses. Seattle, Portland, a lot of cities here are like this.

Norway too expensive tho

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’ve been there a few times and loved it. However. Like most US cities, especially since Covid & with Woke Democrats in charge, it has gotten shitty.
It’s still probably worth a visit. Do all the tourist stuff. And. Especially, take advantage of the beautiful Pacific Northwest outdoors. Nearby.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee and Whatever
I’ve been there a few times and loved it. However. Like most US cities, especially since Covid & with Woke Democrats in charge, it has gotten shitty.
It’s still probably worth a visit. Do all the tourist stuff. And. Especially, take advantage of the beautiful Pacific Northwest outdoors. Nearby.
Is it expensive?

Make sure you visit Aurora Avenue if you go there...

• Love it

Pac NW also has a temperate rainforests, Mt. St. Helens Volcano. Columbia River Gorge. If you want to experience a landscape vastly different from NW Europe, head East of the Cascades.
Victoria BC is close & pretty too.

• Love it
Reactions: Whatever
Yeah, I'd like to live there for a spell too. Though I don't like Washing state's limit on magazine capacity for firearms.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Yeah i do wanna visit it. Looks nicer than other places in the states
I’ve been to 43 States. Seattle isn’t nicer. But. It is worth a visit.

• +1