I want a blue eye as a Black dude.

M

Malo66

Temp. Banned
All I need is 1 blue eye not two blue eyes just like this dude. Even if the procedure went fucked I would still be able to see lol. This genetic trait heteromia is super rare even rarer than white dudes with a blue eye. Definently considering to get surgery for one blue eye? I would look so good with it. Girls would prefer this over a white guy with two blue eyes btw because of rarity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
corny ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: penisbreath123, bonka224 and VHD
All I need is 1 blue eye not two blue eyes just like this dude. Even if the procedure went fucked I would still be able to see lol. This genetic trait heteromia is super rare even rarer than white dudes with a blue eye. Definently considering to get surgery for one blue eye? I would look so good with it. Girls would prefer this over a white guy with two blue eyes btw because of rarity.
View attachment 3205070
just get contacts retarded nigger

get eye transplant surgery

The only black guy I've met with blue eyes was this middle aged security guy who worked with me, they weren't striking but still impressive. Then again, they weren't as bright as the example you provided, they were A50's. But yeah get contacts nigga.

It's not blue. Only one blue eye will suit me. And if anyone asks I'll fraud and say I have heterchomia.
Nigga what, that's literally the sharingan

corny ass nga you aint gettin one singular blue eye cope with it. even if you did you wouldnt rock it like the dude you showed because he has good appeal and you are probably a sub5 monkey

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: penisbreath123
Reincarnate Arno Breker and top German scientists and get them to Aryanize you

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher
Im mtn and i used a filter to check and i looked so good.
corny ass nga you aint gettin one singular blue eye cope with it. even if you did you wouldnt rock it like the dude you showed because he has good appeal and you are probably a sub5 monkey