Nobody is safe from me.
Impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, deadstock, flippasav and 3 others
EVERYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

People aren't worth it these days.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Have you even tried socializing, like going and talking to people who already have a rich social life:
"Hello sirs, I want a fulfilling social life, can I join you, we will be good friends!"
 91346f18 4c98 4753 877d 129404567cb9

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Mr_Bombo_mogs, deadstock and 3 others
Have you even tried socializing, like going and talking to people who already have a rich social life:
"Hello sirs, I want a fulfilling social life, can I join you, we will be good friends!"
View attachment 3001872
Look at them laughing at the poor dalit (which is me) :confused::confused:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
i will fullfill your ass

• JFL
You want a fulfilling social life with all these assholes surrounding you? Sorry, man. You were born in the wrong generation.

• +1
You want a fulfilling social life with all these assholes surrounding you? Sorry, man. You were born in the wrong generation.
especially with all these assholes surrounding me, it's key to have a good social-life.

I wish military was the same as it was not a long ago but not even that is an option nowadays.

especially with all these assholes surrounding me, it's key to have a good social-life.
You're looking for a needle in a haystack. Most people born after around 1970 suck, and, unfortunately, that's who's prevalent now.
When was the last time you were able to start up a friendly convo with your seatmate on a plane? It used to happen all the time, among older generations, that is. Not with these assholes you're not.

• +1
I wish military was the same as it was not a long ago but not even that is an option nowadays.
u had good social life in the military?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Boohoo nigga

• +1
You're looking for a needle in a haystack. Most people born after around 1970 suck, and, unfortunately, that's who's prevalent now.
When was the last time you were able to start up a convo with your seatmate on a plane? It used to happen all the time, among older generations, that is.
at least I can talk with my blackpill homies on .org

at least I can talk with my blackpill homies on .org
Yeah, I've been doing that for years, but the thrill wears off eventually. After a while, you crave in-person, real-life interaction.

• So Sad
u had good social life in the military?
I mean that it used to be a place where men made life-long friends. I don't think it's the same nowadays

• +1
They aren't laughing, they look more intrigued, like they want to hear what he has to say....
guy on the left behind the dalit looks way too smug, I want to punch him in the face

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
From my experience people who have a fulfilling social life have never even heard of that term or thought about it

It just comes naturally for them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, theonewhocantascend, Earth Dollar and 2 others
From my experience people who have a fulfilling social life have never even heard of that term or thought about it

this is normal
all my good social interaction in the past has felt effortless and easy. It feels natural, gives you energy instead of costing energy, etc.

when you are -forcing- social interaction against your feelings/desires, you're not with the right people.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
This user is such a whiny bitch.

You are always getting yourself fcked up on raves and festivals, do you expect us to believe you have no friends? No one goes to those places alone jfl your life is great.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and MoggerGaston
I don’t think I’ve ever had a real friend in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and MoggerGaston
guy on the left behind the dalit looks way too smug, I want to punch him in the face
Well, I just asked AI to show me some high-class socialites interacting with a low class Indian - they all have that smug expression on their faces, like they are better than everyone else...
 cd9b5df6 b9e4 417a 89a8 6bfdf962dfbf
 81be002c 6eb5 4e74 9256 01674720dc13
 c19127e9 8a29 428f 9f5f f08572abdaab

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5 and MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
This user is such a whiny bitch.

You are always getting yourself fcked up on raves and festivals, do you expect us to believe you have no friends? No one goes to those places alone jfl your life is great.
motherfucker

Time goes fast too

• +1
Even if you had a top tier social life you'd still suffer from the dilemma of the hedonic treadmill, it's why many people cope with religion.
lets get there first

very disturbing vibe in all of those pictures
Well, it's just how things are, don't forget these AI image generators are trained on million of photos, so they generate results that aren't very far from real life situations...

• So Sad