I want a girlfriend so bad

zxim

zxim

Bronze
Doesn’t have to be sexual, just like a friend to hang out and enjoy life with, issue is that my parents mainly my mom is limiting me from dating, she said she doesn’t want me dating until I finish college or get a full time job.

I won’t get to experience highschool love jfl
But I mainly want to fuck cuz I’m High T sea monkey mogger of EA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, urukhaiascension, try2beme and 3 others
Cuck for listening to mom if she says that

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Nick.Harte, T50 Demon and 7 others
She ain't wrong , a gf is a waste of time and money. Just find someone to fuck. I dated a few girls last year and they always want your attention, want to go somewhere and then even if they're willing to pay it makes you look like a beta cuck since you are the man and have to be earning more than the girl, so you have to offer up anyway.
Ghosted them, since I need to focus on school.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, autistic_tendencies, Shade91 and 4 others
She ain't wrong , a gf is a waste of time and money. Just find someone to fuck. I dated a few girls last year and they always want your attention, want to go somewhere and then even if they're willing to pay it makes you look like a beta cuck since you are the man and have to be earning more than the girl, so you have to offer up anyway.
LTR doesnt exist in 2024 unless u date below ur looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, Ultimate SUbhuman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
Ah alr ty

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Ethnic issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
Doesn’t have to be sexual, just like a friend to hang out and enjoy life with, issue is that my parents mainly my mom is limiting me from dating, she said she doesn’t want me dating until I finish college or get a full time job.

Grooming you to be a beta. JFL so brootal. Most women care more for the well being of other women than their own male family members.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
This comes from estrogen, not test
Take some aromasin bud

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and slavicpsycho
I haaaateeee your pfp with a passion, looks like emo JB
this is the same guy

• +1

imagine caring what your parents think lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
Your mom was laughing at guys like you when she was in her early 20s. She wants you be a a good little beta bitch who gets cucked by Tyrone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, ElySioNs and autistic_tendencies
fuck ur mom then

• +1
Women’s is a liability

• +1

Lost me at the first sentence jfl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Latinolooksmaxxer
"Just focus on being a good little school boy like mommy told you bro!"

• +1
"Just focus on being a good little school boy like mommy told you bro!"

My bad nigga. I’ll make sure not to Mog you so hard next time.

• +1
issue is that my parents mainly my mom is limiting me from dating, she said she doesn’t want me dating
Yeah it’s your moms fault you’re an incel loser, alright bro :feelskek:

• +1