• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, JohnDoe, italianmixedcurry and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and CopiumX
trust me you dont, unless you are chad

you will be disrespected, not get any physical intimacy, negged, abused, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, watah, ryuken and 1 other person
No you don't

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ryuken
You and me both buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

you will be disrespected, not get any physical intimacy, negged, abused, and so on.
lol what did you mean high MTN/HTN? considering you are dating MTB girl. it probably gets worse with age and bodycount, and even then that’s extreme, like a subhuman betabuxx scenario with an evil bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

True, relationship isn’t worth it for sub-Chads, why don’t incels understand this, they will not get the Chad-experience just because they get into a relationship, they will probably end up in a dead-bedroom RS where she always has excuses such as "I have a headache“ or I’m on my period LMAOOO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
True, relationship isn’t worth it for sub-Chads, why don’t incels understand this, they will not get the Chad-experience just because they get into a relationship, they will probably end up in a dead-bedroom RS where she always has excuses such as "I have a headache“ or I’m on my period LMAOOO :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
that german goth girl I dated was rejecting me sex already 3 months into the relationship.

It's fucking pointless to even interact with women as a subChad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
that german goth girl I dated was rejecting me sex already 3 months into the relationship.

It's fucking pointless to even interact with women as a subChad tbh.
Or the classical "I want to wait until marriage“ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Or the classical "I want to wait until marriage“ :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
When you aren't sexual on the first-date: 'I didn't feel a spark.'
When are are sexual on the first-date: 'Eww why are guys always so sexual.'

can do no right as subChad, anything you do is wrong.

lol what did you mean high MTN/HTN? considering you are dating MTB girl. it probably gets worse with age and bodycount, and even then that’s extreme, like a subhuman betabuxx scenario with an evil bitch
it only gets worse with bodycount and age. female standards go up, they start settling, sex-drive decreases, they become cunning and evil, real love dissapears and women just look for a man to start a family, a room-mate, etc.

its fucking over me as 29yo.