- eye area
- maxilla/ Forward growth ==> above average profile

Bad
- Potato jaw
- Weak round chin, retruded on the profile view

No death sentences. PSL 5 if you are above 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Rasputin and Deleted member 2933
Now you are just average with that chin and narrow face, fix that and u can become 6-7/10

Look normal. 6/10

Long midface, narrow subhuman lips and a subhuman face :lul:

you would be a lot better with hair covering ur 4head tbh

Absolutely agree to what has been said. Youre not like super ugly or ugly in that sense.

However, and maybe you dont expect to hear it, but it is the main issue I think and you said to cut the BS:

Your face gives off some serial killer vibes and that I think might be off-turning/scaring many foids (I assume). I think its the eyes mostly, they give some "silent psychopath" vibes who would stab someone if they messed with him without any hesitation.

Look the rest ist solid, no big negatives. If you prolly fix the eyes, you will be good.

Im not exactly sure how to fix that, right now they have some tilt upwards, sorta like wings. With very horizontal and hooded eyes, I think it would fix that.

Once again- you asked to cut the BS, I assume for a reason, and I assume that foids arent exactly running your door in if you ask like that, so the answer is- your eyes scare alot of foids/make them uncomfortable most probably. If you can find a surgery that makes them appear friendlier, you will ascend.

Isnt it crazy how many facettes and aspects parts of our faces might give different impression of. Its fucking insane, its a whole fkn science in itself.

Many ppl (not talking about OP) which are hateful/angry alot of times or all the time, it will in some way mirror in their face/eyes. And foids have 6th sense for this kinda stuff- they can sense/see it from a mile away, sorta like gut feeling *8000. Becasue they need to be certain that their man isnt going to kill them if they have a slight argument, you know for their own survival, they avoid men that give psychopathic/serial killer vibes.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
5.5psl. Only major failo is the long face. Good harmony, average bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and socialmediaisbad
Another invisible to women ethnic

A little bit above average. 4 psl is average if I'm correct. So I'll give like 4+ - 4.5 PSl

Dead average
4psl
5/10

Long midface kills you, the rest is not that bad honestly

AVERAGE NORMAL BUT, IF INVISIBLE TO WOMEN IF THAT'S YOUR CONCERN

Long midface is your only problem. The rest is ok. 5/10

+ good cheekbones
+ decent eye area
+ decent haircut

- narrow face
- weak chin and jaw

4PSL

I would bulk up and consider neck training to give some width and masculinity. Take care of your hair (it looks dry) and grow it a little bit whilst maintaining that shape. You’re decent looking and have potential but probably struggle due to looking ‘nice’ and unassuming.

• +1
Reactions: ekip669
Definitely above average cause harmony. You just lack bones

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, socialmediaisbad and Deleted member 1476
Average is the new ugly brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 5061
Another invisible to women ethnic
Wdym by ethnic?
Definitely above average cause harmony. You just lack bones
People usually say I got good cheekbones but lack jaw.
+ good cheekbones
+ decent eye area
+ decent haircut

- narrow face
- weak chin and jaw

4PSL

I would bulk up and consider neck training to give some width and masculinity. Take care of your hair (it looks dry) and grow it a little bit whilst maintaining that shape. You’re decent looking and have potential but probably struggle due to looking ‘nice’ and unassuming.
What’s my potential psl? I’m 19

Last edited:
So you're thinking you're a white person?

well I’m Iberian. I guess not stereotypically white but I have genes from Italy, Spain and Portugal.
well I’m Iberian. I guess not stereotypically white but I have genes from Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Phenotypically I guess I can be anywhere from Turkish, Algerian, to Italian or Greek

I dont know why u r so under rated here. I dont find you bad looking or anything. Just a normal guy

Phenotypically I guess I can be anywhere from Turkish, Algerian, to Italian or Greek
Black eyes, black hair, black eyebrows, darker skin tone. You look Arab.
or Persian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Black eyes, black hair, black eyebrows, darker skin tone. You look Arab.
or Persian
Yeah I’m aware. Just wasn’t familiar with the ethnic thing. I’m fine with it lol.

Okay, let's cut the BS off.
You look exactly the IT guy who your college girl will only talk to you whenever she needs your help.
4/10 PSL, nowadays it's very hard to attract girls at this level. The only advantage you have is being white.
If you're not planning to do surgeries, I would advise you to locations where you can run the JBW game. But keep in mind with your current baggage you will not find an above average girl easy.

I dont know why u r so under rated here. I dont find you bad looking or anything. Just a normal guy
Maybe it’s cause I’m not white enough? I mean I’m okay with the ratings, I’m no model or anything. But I usually do get above avg. My gf right now I’d say is pretty “hot” by whatever standards you guys have here so I already kinda past that stereotype the guy above me said with the IT thing lmao.

i think you look above average 4.75 psl maybe

you kinda look like lifeisgood72

Maybe it’s cause I’m not white enough? I mean I’m okay with the ratings, I’m no model or anything. But I usually do get above avg. My gf right now I’d say is pretty “hot” by whatever standards you guys have here so I already kinda past that stereotype the guy above me said with the IT thing lmao.
No its not your skin color. Its fine.

4.5PSL
Just slightly above average.

Dead average 4 psl
Your long midface failos you hard
How tall are you?

Attachments

• 6E6770E6-77D4-45A8-8BEA-4DCD380CC138.jpeg
    6E6770E6-77D4-45A8-8BEA-4DCD380CC138.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 87A9FBA2-87E3-4BC5-B66B-63CA75D6E609.jpeg
    87A9FBA2-87E3-4BC5-B66B-63CA75D6E609.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 28
You look worse in those pics. Your lips are too narrow. But still slightly above average.
I got BDD and my face just constantly changing and I guess I hope if I keep taking photos eventually I’ll go up in rating. But I’m fucked. I’m finished. 😞

I got BDD and my face just constantly changing and I guess I hope if I keep taking photos eventually I’ll go up in rating. But I’m fucked. I’m finished. 😞
Nah you are not finished your height is a little above average and saves you but you are not nearly close to chad

You're not finished lol. You're slightly above average. You should be somewhat happy. Plus you're not a manlet

u mog me facially

normie and ethnic so incel nowadays in the west though :feelsbadman:
normie to high tier normie tbh
4.5psl

how are you finished when you were rated above average

3.5psl
gay looking lower third
low t
slightly above average eye area
good eyebrows

how are you finished when you were rated above average
he just got blackpilled hard for the first time probably we all been through that all he needs to fix mainly is his lower third and mid face
Average. Gonna need a body halo or money to slay
body does not change face and he's only 5'10 so i doubt he has a wide frame he just needs to correct his mid face and lower third

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
he just got blackpilled hard for the first time probably we all been through that all he needs to fix mainly is his lower third and mid face

body does not change face and he's only 5'10 so i doubt he has a wide frame he just needs to correct his mid face and lower third
mse, growing out good facial hair and doing something about his current haircut would help alot

long midface + feminine lower third kills it

mse, growing out good facial hair and doing something about his current haircut would help alot

long midface + feminine lower third kills it
thankfully there are surgeries for fixing lower third but long midface is fucked (i have one but mainly due to long philantrhum and slightly long nose but im also fucked because of recessed maxilla and im too much of a pussy to do lefort hopefully face pulling is legit and not a cope

He has good harmany