Reactions: deadstock, Imretarded? and Deleted member 78221
same

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Imretarded? and sickdawgie
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Imretarded?
Trolling aside, how to make new friends? I haven't had any since I graduated HS years ago 😭 so hard to do when you're non-NT

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
Trolling aside, how to make new friends? I haven't had any since I graduated HS years ago 😭 so hard to do when you're non-NT
You have to be a pretty hoe

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Probably just in work. You make work friends ig lol.

You don't. You still had to keep in touch with your high school friends, and occasionally hang out together, even if you were at a distance.

There's the option of friends from work, but that's not advisable..

You have to make new hobbies and meet new people, but they will never really care about you anyway..

The only thing left is to get a foid who happens to have many girlfriends, girlfriends who have boyfriends, and with whom you can then become friends as well..

Otherwise, just get pets to cope with the loneliness.. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and sickdawgie
You don't. You still had to keep in touch with your high school friends, and occasionally hang out together, even if you were at a distance.

There's the option of friends from work, but that's not advisable..

You have to make new hobbies and meet new people, but they will never really care about you anyway..

The only thing left is to get a foid who happens to have many girlfriends, girlfriends who have boyfriends, and with whom you can then become friends as well..

Otherwise, just get pets to cope with the loneliness.. :feelsbadman:
whats wrong with work friends. People in my work all hang out with eachother it seems

whats wrong with work friends. People in my work all hang out with eachother it seems
It depends on the nature of the job, where everyone is in life, how long you think you'll stay at that job, how old you all are, etc.

• +1
It depends on the nature of the job, where everyone is in life, how long you think you'll stay at that job, how old you all are, etc.
true, true

Same, but my brain doesn't work like that

• +1
Ngl this basically is the closest thing I've had to "making friends" over the last several years. Chadfishing hoes and eventually start talking to them daily that they become my homies 😭and sometimes they introduce me to their other foid friends. Sounds so cucked tbh but hey whatever works I guess