I want love

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
Love sounds so sweet and I did experience it but didn’t experience it back from non relatives. I want someone to care about me and to help me and to have same thoughts as me, but I guess it’s almost impossible haha. It’s crazy how I didn’t even get to normally hug or kiss a girl in my entire life; I just want to cuddle with someone and obv have sex. Bounding with someone is my dream and I want to date someone but sometimes im a piece of shjt and I don’t know how to act with people although I won’t say im ugly or im an incel honestly im a solid htn - cl when leaner and debloated and when im older.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, sinss, PsychoH and 3 others
I barely feel in love with anyone (ASPD)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, edgewalker2181 and PlayersGetPlayed
This might help you out

A beautiful walk in the park, with a woman you love. Her hair is luscious, her eyes are pretty however she hides them because she is intimidated by your alpha look. You will never have this.

Your first kiss, the first walk by the beach. Your first "I love you". You will not have this. Your proposal, your happy ever after. Watching her birth your child and having her look into her eyes knowing she's yours. You will never have this.

It's OK to give up, life wasn't meant to be easy. You will never have this kind of love because nobody can simply love you, and that's fine but you need to accept that it's over.

Seeing a girl you like, seeing her every day. Getting your hopes up, then watching her smile at chad as he hugs her, ignoring you like you're nothing, not even dust. You will never have the one you desire, so why not just accept it.

Because as chad loves your crush every night, the only one you ever cared about, you will be lonely while they will laugh at you through her phone trying to drunk text you so you will simp for her thinking you stand a chance. How can it be over if it never even began.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, whotthehell, boss8055 and 3 others
Love sounds so sweet and I did experience it but didn’t experience it back from non relatives. I want someone to care about me and to help me and to have same thoughts as me, but I guess it’s almost impossible haha. It’s crazy how I didn’t even get to normally hug or kiss a girl in my entire life; I just want to cuddle with someone and obv have sex. Bounding with someone is my dream and I want to date someone but sometimes im a piece of shjt and I don’t know how to act with people although I won’t say im ugly or im an incel honestly im a solid htn - cl when leaner and debloated and when im older.
love is overated i just want to get my dick licked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, ItsOverLawg and edgewalker2181
This might help you out

A beautiful walk in the park, with a woman you love. Her hair is luscious, her eyes are pretty however she hides them because she is intimidated by your alpha look. You will never have this.

Your first kiss, the first walk by the beach. Your first "I love you". You will not have this. Your proposal, your happy ever after. Watching her birth your child and having her look into her eyes knowing she's yours. You will never have this.

It's OK to give up, life wasn't meant to be easy. You will never have this kind of love because nobody can simply love you, and that's fine but you need to accept that it's over.

Seeing a girl you like, seeing her every day. Getting your hopes up, then watching her smile at chad as he hugs her, ignoring you like you're nothing, not even dust. You will never have the one you desire, so why not just accept it.

Because as chad loves your crush every night, the only one you ever cared about, you will be lonely while they will laugh at you through her phone trying to drunk text you so you will simp for her thinking you stand a chance. How can it be over if it never even began.
Haha sound so sad

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and PsychoH
wish u luck brah

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and edgewalker2181
wrong section. This belongs in off topic.

• +1
I'm lonely asfuck now to be honest.
Man i need a girl who loves me so badly.
BPD and bipolarness are a bitch, i just need a cute genuine girl to hug me, take care of me and tell me i will be completely fine.
Gonna start smoking again i think, maybe even drugs. Sometimes i just have so much pain, without any reason. Or rather that i have no reason to not feel like that. Fuck man i need a cute girl who tells me she loves me and hugs me.
@GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and PlayersGetPlayed
I'm lonely asfuck now to be honest.
Man i need a girl who loves me so badly.
BPD and bipolarness are a bitch, i just need a cute genuine girl to hug me, take care of me and tell me i will be completely fine.
Gonna start smoking again i think, maybe even drugs. Sometimes i just have so much pain, without any reason. Or rather that i have no reason to not feel like that. Fuck man i need a cute girl who tells me she loves me and hugs me.
@GlamourPursuer
@PsychoDsk tis vroeger tijd voor je shit als gedacht jfl haha.

Trust bro, you'll find love. and if it isn't teen love. its Adulthood love.

• +1
Trust bro, you'll find love. and if it isn't teen love. it’s Adulthood love.
Ik it should happen at least once but no one is actually good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Ik it should happen at least once but no one is actually good enough for me
thats ur problem. how do you know exactly that no ones good enough for u? if u want teen love looks shouldn't entirely matter.

• +1
its never over twin, we will experience love soon 🙏

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
mannen zijn gewoon nederlands hier
Haha belgen g. Maar ja echt veel bekende users ook.
gengar orc PsychoDsk Moggergaston DarkAscender Zeta enzovoort

• Love it
Reactions: sinss
unless every around ur area is a bop
Problem is im 15 and I can’t really go around the city and I live in almost a countryside with no people my age in there. And girls in my school are annoying and not really attractive enough for me

• +1
  • JFL
Stop being ugly then
I'm not ugly. im chadlite 6PSL psychodsk gengar and primalplasty i_love_roosters can confirm if it isnt believable.
I'm severly mentally ill though and have big trouble hiding it.
Got abused like a fucking dog and have bpd bipolarness and trauma cus i was a sick ass loser.

Last edited:
I'm not ugly. im chadlite psychodsk gengar and primalplasty can confirm if it isnt believable.
I'm severly mentally ill though and have big trouble hiding it.
Got abused like a fucking dog and have bpd bipolarness and trauma cus i was a sick ass loser.
Low T

• +1
niggas would kill themselves before they talk to women