"I want my bloodline to continue, bro“

The Grinch

The Grinch

❤️Feminism❤️
Think realistically. You’re not a successful person, so your children will probably not be successful either, because they will have YOUR genes. I know, you are very sigma and crazy alpha, bro, but think about it honestly before you incel-rage at me for confronting you with the harsh reality, you don’t have good genes, the world doesn’t need you to pass on your genes to the next generation.

If women don’t come to you naturally without you having to work hard for it, please do your unborn children and the world a favor and don’t reproduce, we don’t need more genetically inferior incels walking around sad and depressed with a grumpy facial expression.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Saint Casanova, Jova and 14 others
Yo, it’s Hamza, stepping up, I’m the real deal,

You’re Andrew Tate? I’ll make you kneel.

Talking about “Top G,” but you’re just a fraud,

Fake flexing wealth, but you’re not that hard.

You preach about life, think you’re a king?

I’m out here in monk mode, focused, locked in.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Idc if my genes are good, im still going to spread them lmao

You wouldn’t get it

Ima tell my sons that we’re cooked but good luck g :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Poopless One, Robert_ and 3 others
Think realistically. You’re not a successful person, so your children will probably not be successful either, because they will have YOUR genes. I know, you are very sigma and crazy alpha, bro, but think about it honestly before you incel-rage at me for confronting you with the harsh reality, you don’t have good genes, the world doesn’t need you to pass on your genes to the next generation.

If women don’t come to you naturally without you having to work hard for it, please do your unborn children and the world a favor and don’t reproduce, we don’t need more genetically inferior incels.
No my kids gonna be a super dimorphic 6 foot 2 high status chad

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

You wouldn’t get it

Why would you want that? You would probably hate them and they would hate you, since ugly genetic trash family members always hate each other.

Why would you want that? You would probably hate them and they would hate you, since ugly genetic trash family members always hate each other.
if I hate them then I hate them

my seed will spread nonetheless

• JFL
Reactions: Robert_ and The Grinch
muh you’re going to hate them

Nigga who said I’ll ever meet them :forcedsmile:

if I hate them then I hate them

my seed will spread nonetheless
What if they come out severely disabled? Would you still raise them? Would you be proud of yourself?

What if they come out severely disabled? Would you still raise them? Would you be proud of yourself?
Nigga who said I’m raising shit

Nigga who said I’m raising shit
The government says so, you think you can just impregnate a woman and fuck off? There’s something called alimony and unless you hide in another continent with a new fake identity you won’t get to escape that

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Why can’t she just accept me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and The Grinch
my children will be the adams and eves of the new world

my pure seed will prevent contamination or corruption

it will shine through the darkness

replication unto replication

until all that is living, is me

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and The Grinch
The government says so, you think you can just impregnate a woman and fuck off? There’s something called alimony and unless you hide in another continent with a new fake identity you won’t get to escape that
That doesn’t apply where I live unless you were married

• JFL
Wahh I’m done with men because they’re not perfect like me I’m such a nice girl it’s not like I lie, gaslight, blackmail people or conspire to get them jumped for complimenting me aha I’m so sweet hello kitty xxxx 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert_ and the MOUSE

If women don’t come to you naturally without you having to work hard for it, please do your unborn children and the world a favor and don’t reproduce, we don’t need more genetically inferior incels walking around sad and depressed with a grumpy facial expression.
water

Only read the title but can tell you're mocking the people who unironically believe in that. High IQ thread, it's the most meaningless cope there is. Jfl at normcucks falling for it.

• +1

You wouldn’t get it

do you have a good and happy life?

I don’t understand why subhumans have children. If you’re ugly, short and unintelligent the world doesn’t need your genes. I think it’s ok to breed as long as you have a few redeeming qualities

• +1

Luckily genatic recomb exists

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining