I want my brother to die

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I sincerely wish my schizoaffective and epileptic brother would die. He's only ever been a huge burden on my family, especially on my mother and my late father.
Surely my father's brain cancer was genetic in the sense that you can't develop it without some extent of genetic predisposition, but genes are only switched on by the environment ie epigenetics. This is to say that had my brother not bothered my poor father with his bullshit for 15 years straight, every damn day, I'm convinced he'd still be here with us.

My father's death isn't only tragic because he's my father, but also because now my mother's a single mother, and the household has to be financially managed by a single person. I would contribute if I could get a job but the tech job market currently is... tragic. I used to be a Windows sysadmin, can script in powershell and batch, some python some bash, and used to be a helpdesk employee prior to sysadmin as well.

Fuck this retarded faggot (my brother). Good news is my mother just told me the eye doctor had said my 90% of my brother's vision is gone, the antipsychotic meds have messed up his vision probably because they can likely make you diabetic, and diabetes fucks up your vision. I hope my brother dies asap. Fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, Zonar, slavicpsycho and 5 others
How do you deal with the shame after posting this?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Akhi, Funnyunenjoyer1, Kroker and 3 others
I sincerely wish my schizoaffective and epileptic brother would die. He's only ever been a huge burden on my family, especially on my mother and my late father.
Surely my father's brain cancer was genetic in the sense that you can't develop it without some extent of genetic predisposition, but genes are only switched on by the environment ie epigenetics. This is to say that had my brother not bothered my poor father with his bullshit for 15 years straight, every damn day, I'm convinced he'd still be here with us.

My father's death isn't only tragic because he's my father, but also because now my mother's a single mother, and the household has to be financially managed by a single person. I would contribute if I could get a job but the tech job market currently is... tragic. I used to be a Windows sysadmin, can script in powershell and batch, some python some bash, and used to be a helpdesk employee prior to sysadmin as well.

Fuck this retarded faggot (my brother). Good news is my mother just told me the eye doctor had said my 90% of my brother's vision is gone, the antipsychotic meds have messed up his vision probably because they can likely make you diabetic, and diabetes fucks up your vision. I hope my brother dies asap. Fucking idiot
Does he mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser and Andremln
This specific post? If so, I'm not ashamed. I truly wish he'd die
Why are you not ashamed to say something like this? He’s your brother

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Akhi, tombradylover and 2 others
Why are you not ashamed to say something like this? He’s your brother
He's only ever been a burden to my mother and father. He's not needed. In a way, he's like a curse upon us.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Snowskinned and Funnyunenjoyer1
Then be the one to do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, slavicpsycho, Andremln and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, truthhurts and WhoTookVendetta
He's only ever been a burden to my mother and father. He's not needed. In a way, he's like a curse upon us.
It doesn’t change the fact that he’s literally your brother, but guess you don’t respect your own flesh and blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Andremln, cellmax and 2 others
It doesn’t change the fact that he’s literally your brother, but guess you don’t respect your own flesh and blood
Not my brother, for sure. I like my mother

Then be the one to do it
To kill him? Not worth it, it's not legal and I'm not doing life over a jackass worthless piece of shit like him.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Imagine being such a cuck towards your parents. Unless you are special needs yourself, I just don't get it. These motherfuckers want you out the day you become 18 years old and every day after that they despise you. Of course they want you to be educated (even tho they didn't end any school themselves), want you to be rich (even tho they didn't give you shit), they want you to have kids, wife and other shit so they can have fun with their grandson/daughter. While you brother is just fucked up in the head but he loves you. By the way, you whore mother (all women are whores) will find stepdad for you in no time. I hope he will teach you something about life.

Imagine being such a cuck towards your parents. Unless you are special needs yourself, I just don't get it. These motherfuckers want you out the day you become 18 years old and every day after that they despise you. Of course they want you to be educated (even tho they didn't end any school themselves), want you to be rich (even tho they didn't give you shit), they want you to have kids, wife and other shit so they can have fun with their grandson/daughter. While you brother is just fucked up in the head but he loves you. By the way, you whore mother (all women are whores) will find stepdad for you in no time. I hope he will teach you something about life.
What's your point?
Why else would he wish that 🙄
Because he's a burden?

you validate your fathers genetic disabilities but dispise your brothers….

Because of what he did to my father
he did nothing but exist while it seems your fathers genetics are so shit he output two shitty sons and died cuz of them

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
he did nothing but exist while it seems your fathers genetics are so shit he output two shitty sons and died cuz of them
His existence has been flawed to begin with, that's the point. He shouldn't exist in the first place. Never should have. My father was very smart and a good guy so fuck off dude

His existence has been flawed to begin with, that's the point. He shouldn't exist in the first place. Never should have. My father was very smart and a good guy so fuck off dude
3/10 ragebait

@cellmax be like I'm the new GrAYcel edgelord in town

• Woah
Reactions: cellmax
i didint read but why would u want your brother to die

Carbohydrate consumption side effects

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei

dnr

I bet you'd trade little brother for a whiff of some random MTB's feet

• Love it
Tales from Arkham Assylum.

• Ugh..
You said in another post that you have medical conditions as well. Don’t you think you should be wiped off the planet too? You’re a real POS for hoping your own brother dies.

• Love it
Reactions: castizo
You said in another post that you have medical conditions as well. Don’t you think you should be wiped off the planet too? You’re a real POS for hoping your own brother dies.
No because I don't bother my father

No because I don't bother my father
So what? Your existence is flawed too based off your own logic. You have debilitating medical conditions in a similar way to him.

Didn’t you say you have to get up to piss every 5/10 minutes?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
So what? Your existence is flawed too based off your own logic. You have debilitating medical conditions in a similar way to him.

Didn’t you say you have to get up to piss every 5/10 minutes?
Yes but did I ever bother my father 25x a day for years on end? No. So we're different

All the ethnics are so funny with their family BS

If I was you I'd take everything I can and dissapear to live my life comfortably. JFL at trying to support some used up woman with bad genes and a subhuman, your youth to them instead of yourself

• JFL