That yum yum getchu sum pussy

That ouuuueeeeee goooeyyyyyy pussy

I hope it smells like shit :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Juandigomigo22
Pocahontasmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341, autistic_tendencies, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yes ever thought about how much of a status symbol it is to fuck a native american bitch ive lived in america my whole life and never seen one fuck that must be insane ultra rare shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon and Juandigomigo22
Yes ever thought about how much of a status symbol it is to fuck a native american bitch ive lived in america my whole life and never seen one fuck that must be insane ultra rare shit
They have a place in Florida but most of them have some sort of white admixture, I want THE REAL thing tho

Ive only known one redskin my entire life ngl

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and slavicpsycho
I want that rare nearly extinct pussy
lol. I have a funny story. in my freshman year of college I met a Native girl in my math class. She was like from a Native reservation and shit. She spoke the language it was cool. She was like 100 % native. for description she had LTB face but some voluptous hips and adipose positioned there it wasnt tight and smooth like what u see on tiktok, but kinda just there she was slightly overweight. TBH she was below my looksmatch but she had high SMV cause of her figure. anyways after some tutoring session we were talking while leaving and as I came by my hall on the way back I said "heres my hall nice talking." she said "arent you going to invite me up?" I was so shocked my heart started pounding. We come up to my room and she literally closes the door behind her. I had an AC unit in my room none of the other rooms had one and she loved it. this is where its downhill. We talk for like 2 hours till 1 am or something, im so bored and I just want her to leave becuase its evident she doesn't want to fuck otherwise she would've said something. I literally interrupt our convo and go into the common room to get water where I see my roomate and beg him for help. He did nothing and told me to fuck her she obvs. wants it. While listening to her I look at my watch an im like "its getting late." she was like "yeah it definetly is." in the same tone I spoke to her. face palm. She proceeds to continue talking. My autistic self was so tired I literally get into my bed and try sleeping as she is continuing to talk. She eventually realized I was in bed and was like "oh are you going to sleep?" OFC i was like" yeah" I wish I said something like you can join me or something like that. She finally left. similar situations happened 4 more times that year. Nothing ever happened. I was talking to an older friend he was like they all wanted to fuck. i initially said no way but after he explained I realized how fucking autistic i can be. I still think about her that LTB native American girl, I kinda like her PErsOnAlity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
I get interest from native chick the most
They still like the classic masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22