Reactions: beniman, The Homelander and grungymallard97

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5incel125, grungymallard97 and beniman
Congrats lil bro, I could get 3000 faster than you though

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
😂😂 tutor on a Sunday is ropefuel😭
I had it on Saturday too, 10:30am-5:30pm and then regular school mon-fri I'm getting worked to the bone if I get a single GCSE below a 9 I'm actually gonna kms

• +1
I had it on Saturday too, 10:30am-5:30pm and then regular school mon-fri I'm getting worked to the bone if I get a single GCSE below a 9 I'm actually gonna kms
Holy shit bro I had 55 percent attendance and these were my results it might be over
IMG 2782

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Holy shit bro I had 55 percent attendance and these were my results it might be over View attachment 3205742
How the fuck you manage that? Are you some sort of prodigy? Also I'm doing triple instead of comb sci cuz it's an extra grade (I need 7 subjects minimum for uni and sixth form I want)

• +1
How the fuck you manage that? Are you some sort of prodigy? Also I'm doing triple instead of comb sci cuz it's an extra grade (I need 7 subjects minimum for uni and sixth form I want)
Yeah I coulda done Triple but my soo wouldn’t let me due to attendance DESPITE THE FACT IM THE SMARTEST IN MY SKL 😭😭😭 but nah bro I don’t even try I’m just talented like taht 🤓😎

• Love it
Yeah I coulda done Triple but my soo wouldn’t let me due to attendance DESPITE THE FACT IM THE SMARTEST IN MY SKL 😭😭😭 but nah bro I don’t even try I’m just talented like taht 🤓😎
You definitely tryharded bro :ogre: noone attends school tbh they don't teach you shit, self studying mogs hard

• +1
My tutor says it's harder than AQA 😞
Yes but that means grade boundaries are lower. So the smarter people will do better. If u have tutor and skl you’ll be chilling bro GCSEs are easy

• +1
You definitely tryharded bro :ogre: noone attends school tbh they don't teach you shit, self studying mogs hard
I didn’t even self study only went over the basics tbh bro don’t copy me tho I coulda done better if that’s possible

• +1
Yes but that means grade boundaries are lower. So the smarter people will do better. If u have tutor and skl you’ll be chilling bro GCSEs are easy
Hopefully but I have no chance against these curry academic niggers I'm trying to get into Brampton manor sixth form

• +1
I didn’t even self study only went over the basics tbh bro don’t copy me tho I coulda done better if that’s possible
I guess you're built different or sum, you got any friends who did shit?

• +1
I guess you're built different or sum, you got any friends who did shit?
Yeah most of my friends were scraping 4s and 5s they revised harrddd and a lot of friends completely failed. It’s cos I go public skl

• Woah
nigga its over in 10 ways

• +1
Yeah most of my friends were scraping 4s and 5s they revised harrddd and a lot of friends completely failed. It’s cos I go public skl
My cousin wanted to become a dentist and got 4s and 5s jfl and now she's doing drama for her a levels instead of science :feelskek:, it's crazy how people pick a levels for how easily they can get a good grade in rather than what you can actually get a well paying job from

• +1
My cousin wanted to become a dentist and got 4s and 5s jfl and now she's doing drama for her a levels instead of science :feelskek:, it's crazy how people pick a levels for how easily they can get a good grade in rather than what you can actually get a well paying job from
Legit bro fucking retards. It’s over for me tho I took Math (pure) Further Math ancient history and economics so 3/4 are top 3 hardest a levels

• +1
brutal negative rep

• +1